From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Destination Moon may refer to:
- Destination Moon (film) (1950), science fiction film
- "Destination: Moon / Angelica's Birthday" (1994), episode of Rugrats on television
- Destination Moon (story) (1950), by Robert Heinlein
- Destination Moon (comics) (1953), one of The Adventures of Tintin by Hergé
- "Destination Moon" (1951), composed by Marvin Fisher with lyrics by Roy Alfred, performed by Nat King Cole, the Ames Brothers, Deana Martin, Dinah Washington, Deborah Cox, and others
- "Destination Moon" (1994), written by John Linnell and John Flansburgh, performed by They Might Be Giants on John Henry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.