Destination X (2009)
|Destination X (2009)|
Promotional poster featuring various TNA wrestlers
|"My Turn" by Hoobastank|
|Promotion||Total Nonstop Action Wrestling|
|Date||March 15, 2009|
|Venue||TNA Impact Zone|
|Destination X chronology|
Destination X (2009) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), which took place on March 15, 2009  at the TNA Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida. It was the fifth event under the Destination X chronology.
Destination X featured nine professional wrestling matches that involved different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds and storylines. Wrestlers portrayed villains, heroes, or less distinguishable characters in the scripted events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- "Hoobastank Performs March PPV Theme". TNA Wrestling.com. 2009-01-27. Retrieved 2000-01-27. Check date values in:
- "Destination X 2009 at Pro Wrestling History.com". Pro Wrestling History.com. Retrieved 2009-03-28.
- "Monthly three-hour pay-per-view events". TNA Wrestling.com. Archived from the original on 2008-08-01. Retrieved 2008-12-23.
- Martin, Adam (January 15, 2009). "Update on locations for TNA PPV events in 2009". WrestleView. Retrieved May 20, 2012.
- Grabianowski, Ed. "How Pro Wrestling Works". HowStuffWorks, Inc. Discovery Communications. Retrieved 2014-03-02.