From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Detective Story (disambiguation))
Detective Story can refer to the following things:
- Detective fiction, a genre of fiction
- Detective Story (play), a 1949 play by Sidney Kingsley
- Detective Story (1951 film), a film version of the play
- Detective Story (1983 film), a Japanese film directed by Kichitaro Negishi
- Detective Story Magazine, a magazine of detective fiction that ran from 1915 to 1949
- A Detective Story, a short film from the 2003 short-film compilation The Animatrix
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.