From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up detox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Detox may refer to:
- Detoxification, removal of toxic substances from a living organism, including, but not limited to, humans
- Drug detoxification, processes to reduce or relieve withdrawal symptoms in drug addicted individuals
- Alcohol detoxification, processes to prevent alcohol withdrawal in individuals with alcohol dependence
- Detoxification (alternative medicine), an approach that claims to remove harmful substances from the body
- Detox (Dr. Dre album), a planned album by the hip hop artist Dr. Dre
- Detox (Treble Charger album), a 2002 album released by Treble Charger
- "Detox" (song), a 2008 song by punk rock band Millencolin
- "Detox", a song released in 1997 by Canadian extreme metal band Strapping Young Lad
- "Detox" (House), a 2005 episode of the medical drama House
- Detox Icunt (born 1985), American drag queen and reality television personality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Detox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.