From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up detox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Detox may refer to:
- Detoxification, the process, real or perceived, of removing toxins from the body.
- Drug detoxification, processes to reduce or relieve withdrawal symptoms in drug addicted individuals.
- Detoxification (alternative medicine), is the unsupported belief that a change in consumption habits can remove toxins from the body.
- Detox Icunt, an American drag queen and reality television personality
- Detox (Dr. Dre album), an upcoming album, by the hip hop artist Dr. Dre.
- Detox (Treble Charger album), a 2002 album released by Treble Charger.
- "Detox" (House), an episode of the medical drama House.
- Detox (Millencolin Single), a song released in 2008
- "Detox", a song released in 1997 by Canadian extreme metal band Strapping Young Lad
- See also
- D-Tox, a 2002 film starring Sylvester Stallone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.