|Location||2210 Park Avenue
|Architect||Arnold & Shreve|
|Part of||Park Avenue Historic District (#97000396)|
|NRHP Reference #||79001179|
|Added to NRHP||November 20, 1979|
|Designated CP||May 13, 1997|
The Detroit Building is a high-rise office building located at 2210 Park Avenue, in the Park Avenue Historic District of Detroit, Michigan. The building was constructed in 1923, and stands at 10 floors in height. It was designed in the Beaux-Arts architectural style. The building is to be renovated as part of the new hockey arena district announced in 2013.
- Architects: Arnold & Shreve
- The building was named originally named the Detroit Life Insurance Company Building after the building's main tenant. The Detroit Life Insurance Company occupied the top four floors.
- This building became part of the Park Avenue Historic District in 1997.
- Detroit Building Official Website
- Google Maps location of Detroit Building
- Detroit Building details at Emporis.com
- SkyscraperPage.com's Profile on Detroit Building
|This article about a building or structure in Michigan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a property in Michigan on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|