||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2009)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2009)|
Detroit Towers is a high-rise residential apartment building located in Detroit, Michigan, on the city's near-east side. The building was constructed in 1922, and stands at 22 floors in height. It is used as an apartment building, and was designed in the neo-gothic architectural style.
- This is a Detroit landmark highrise along the river, just across from Belle Isle.
- Detroit Towers was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.
- Google Maps location of Detroit Towers
- Detroit Towers details at Emporis.com
- SkyscraperPage.com's Profile on Detroit Towers
|This article about a building or structure in Michigan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|