From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Revised Romanization||Deungchon-dong|
|• Total||2.3 km2 (0.9 sq mi)|
|• Density||32,568/km2 (84,350/sq mi)|
SBS Open Hall, located in Deungchon-dong, is the broadcast and recording centre of many Seoul Broadcasting System programmes with a studio audience, namely the live weekly music show The Music Trend.
- "등촌동 (Deungchon-dong 登村洞)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-19.
- "The origin of Deungchon-dong" (in Korean). Gangseo-gu official site. Retrieved 2008-04-19.
- "footer_copy.gif." Jin Air. Retrieved on October 9, 2010. "Address: 653-25 Deungchondong, Gangseogu, Seoul" Address in Korean: "서울강서구등촌동653-25"
- "How to apply for K-Pop Music Shows". Korea Tourism Organization. Retrieved 3 June 2012.
- Gangseo-gu official website
- (Korean) Gangseo-gu map at the Gangseo-gu official website
- (Korean) Dong Resident offices of Gangseo-gu
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|