From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deus is a Latin and Portuguese word for "God".
It may also refer to:
- Deus, Laconian, Rhodian and Boeotian form of Zeus
- dEUS (band), a Belgian rock band
- Deus, a biomechanical "God" in the PS1 game Xenogears
- Deus (video game), a survival simulation game by Silmarils
- Deus, the title given to contestants in the manga/anime Angelic Layer
- Deus, a character in the manga/anime Mirai Nikki
- "Deus", a song by The Sugarcubes from their 1988 album Life's Too Good
- DeuS, a Belgian beer
- Deus (TV Show), a modern version of Orwell's1984, broadcast on the Israeli childrens' channel, Arutz HaYeladim
Dei is the genitive singular of deus, and occurs in:
- Opus Dei ("The Work of God"), a Roman Catholic organization founded by Josemaría Escrivá
- Agnus Dei ("Lamb of God"), the figure of a lamb bearing a cross, a Christian symbol of Jesus. The device is common in ecclesiastical art
- Dei sub numine viget ("Under God's power she flourishes"), the motto of Princeton University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.