From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Deutsch or deutsch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deutsch is the German language word for German (adjective). Deutsche are Germans, while [eine] Deutsche/[ein] Deutscher is [a] German (female and male forms, respectively). See Deutsch (etymology) for details.
- the German language
- Deutsch Inc., an American advertising agency
- Deutsch, a village in the German municipality of Groß Garz
- Deutsch (surname)
- Deutsch (crater), a crater on the far side of the Moon
- Deutsch Group, an international connector manufacturer
- Dutch (disambiguation)
- Dietsch (disambiguation)
- Deutz (disambiguation)
- Deutsche Bank, a German bank
- Deutsche Welle, international public broadcaster
- Deutsche Telekom AG, a telecommunications company based in Bonn, Germany
- André Deutsch, an imprint of Carlton Publishing Group
- Deutsche Bahn, national German railway company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.