|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012)|
"Früher an später denken"
|Type||AG (Joint stock company)|
|Headquarters||Frankfurt am Main|
|Products||Life insurance, Mutual funds, Annuities|
Deutsche Vermögensberatung (DVAG), which in English loosely translates as "German financial advisors", is a German Multi-level marketing investment company based in Frankfurt, Germany. The DVAG is operative in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Administration of business
Board of directors
The Deutsche Vermögensberatung (DVAG) is managed by seven people. The members of the DVAG are:
- Reinfried Pohl (Chairman)
- Udo Corts (Communication, Coordination)
- Hans-Theo Franken (Products)
- Sabina Gerhart (finance)
- Christian Glanz (IT-specialist)
- Helge Lach (Education, Marketing)
- Kurt Schuschu (Distribution)
The two sons of Dr. Pohl working near to his father, the chairman of the DVAG:
- Reinfried Pohl jun.
- Andreas Pohl
DVAG was founded 1975 by Reinfried Pohl as "Kompass Gesellschaft für Vermögensanlagen mbH". From 1967 to 1969 Pohl worked for Investors Overseas Service (IOS), building up a strong sales force for financial services using a Pyramid scheme. After the insolvency of IOS, Pohl took over 500 salespeople from IOS to his new company.
Since 2008, as the DVAG absorb the advisors of the AachenMünchener Insurance Company, the Deutsche Vermögensberatung is called "The DVAG-Group"
- "Deutsche Vermögensberatung AG - DVAG - Geschäftsbericht 2012". Dvag-geschaeftsbericht.de. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- "DVAG Deutsche Vermögensberatung | Startseite". Dvag.com. 2012-03-05. Retrieved 2013-10-25.