|Birth name||Devaki Pandit|
|Genres||Playback singing, Indian classical music|
Devaki Pandit was born in Maharashtra, India to Usha Pandit. She was introduced to music at the age of two, and is a third generation musician from the Pandit household. She received her initial music training from her mother Usha Pandit. She trained under Vasantrao Kulkarni for 10 years, Jitendra Abhisheki for twelve years and from Kishori Amonkar for four years. Since 2003, she has been training under Babanrao Haldankar.
She is well known for her several Marathi serial title songs especially Abhalmaya of Zee Marathi. Besides Marathi, she has also sung songs in Hindi.
She recently judged the multi episode vocal talent show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on Zee Marathi and was known to the public for her accurate judgement and excellent guidance.
In Spandan (2012) she has given her voice to the songs 'Chal chaal chaal tu bala' and 'Ya Jagnyacha'. The song 'Chal chaal chaal tu bala' features more than 50 cerebral palsy kids.
Tana Riri has been composed by Devaki Pandit
- Deepti (Legendary Legacy)
- Inner Soul (Ninaad)
- Sandesh (Ninaad)
- Raag- Lalit/ Anand Bhairav/ Pancham Hindol (Alurkar)
- Raag- Shree/ Kamod/ Bahar (Alurkar)
- Reverence (Times Music)
- Tana Riri (Times Music)
Devaki Pandit composed Shreeramraksha Stotram, Aradhana Mahakali & Ganaadheesh. She sung the Ram Raksha Stotra in 32 different Hindustani Classical Raagas.
- Sadabahar Geete- Vol I & II (Fountain)
- Anmol Gaani (Sa Re Ga Ma)
- Dayaghana Panduranga (Fountain)
- Saangu Kunaas Hee Preet (Fountain)
- Saajana (Fountain)
- Saare Tuzhyaat Aahe (Fountain)
- Gaanara Zaad (Fountain)
- Goad Tujhe Roop (Times Music)
- Shabda Swaranchy Chandnyat (Fountain)
- Man Muthitun Gharangalatana (RPG)
- Suno Zara (Times Music)
Awards and recognitions
- Kesarbai Kerkar Scholarship - the only person to receive it twice consecutively
- 1986 - Maharashtra State Award for "Best Female Playback Singer" (Film Ardhangi)
- 2001 and 2002 - Alpha Gaurav Puraskar
- 2002 - Maharashtra Government Award for "Best Female Playback Singer"
- 2002 - Mewati Gharana Award
- 2006 - Aditya Birla Kala Kiran Award