From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up devastate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Devastator may refer to the following:
- TBD Devastator, a World War II-era torpedo bomber
- USS Devastator (AM-318), a mine sweeper of the United States Navy
- USS Devastator (MCM-6), a mine sweeper of the United States Navy
- Devastator (truck), a monster truck on the USHRA circuit
Fictional characters and devices
- Devastator (Transformers), a Transformer "combiner" that is made up of Constructicons
- Devastator, the House Harkonnen forces' heaviest vehicle in the Dune video game Emperor: Battle for Dune
- Devastator (comics), a name shared by two Marvel Comics characters
- Devos the Devastator, another unrelated Marvel Comics character
- Devastator, the Star Destroyer that chases Princess Leia's ship in the opening sequence of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- World Devastator, a Star Wars planetary weapon that first appeared in Star Wars: Dark Empire
- Devastator, a rocket-launching weapon available in Duke Nukem 3D
- Devastator, a rocket-launching weapon available in the original Ratchet & Clank
- Devastator, a fictional plane in Crimson Skies and Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
- A Scrin ship in the C&C series.
- A Space Marine Devastator squad in Warhammer 40.000 tabletop game
- Devastator Peak, a volcanic summit near the upper Lillooet River in the Pacific Ranges of the Coast Mountains in British Columbia, Canada
- Devastator Records, a record label
- Jennings / Bear Devastator Crossbow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devastator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.