Development Trusts Association Scotland
|Director: Ian Cooke. Chairman: Alex Walker|
Development Trusts Association Scotland often referred to as DTAS is a charitable organisation that represents the interests of development trusts. Founded in 2003 and based in Edinburgh, by 2011 the membership was over 170. 
Development trusts are organisations that are:
- owned and managed by the local community
- involved in the sustainable regeneration of a community
- independent and not for private profit, but seek to work in partnership with other private, voluntary and public sector organisations
- aim to reduce dependency on grant support by generating income through enterprise and the ownership of assets.
DTAS runs a Community Ownership Support Service that seeks to "advance effective transfer of local authority assets to community ownership" and operates a consultancy service called "The Pool" and is represented on the Rural Development Council.
DTAS is part of the Scottish Community Alliance.
- "About DTA Scotland". DTA Scotland. Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- "What is a Development Trust?". Retrieved 11 September 2011.
- DTA Wales Members Directory page 3.
- "Our movement extends beyond England and even beyond the United Kingdom.". Locality. Retrieved 11 September 2011.
- "Community Ownership Support Service". DTA Scotland. Retrieved 11 September 2011.