From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The phrase development bank may refer to:
- Community development banks fund low-income areas in the United States
- International financial institutions conducting development-oriented finance on a bilateral or multilateral basis
- Development finance institutions provide finance to the private sector for investments that promote development.
- National development banks are government owned financial institution that provides financing for economic development.
- Multilateral Development Banks provide economic development financing and are owned by several countries.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.