Devi ever : fx
Devi Ever : FX is a boutique effects pedal company formerly based in Portland, Oregon, now based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, that was founded in 2003. The company is named after the company's founder, Devi Ever. All of the effects pedals are hand built in the United States, in small batches. They have produced noteworthy fuzz and distortion pedals, often with emphasis on another effect such as scrambling, gating or tremolo. Some effects also utilize unusual features such as built in photoresistors, joysticks and effects loops. Devi Ever : FX was previously known as Effector 13.
On June 29, 2012 Devi Ever successfully raised $40,892 for "The Console", a modular effects system, through the Kickstarter crowdfunding service. On December 4, 2013, Devi Ever announced the failure and discontinuation of the project, citing financial mismanagement on her part. By January 2014 the company had been taken over by Dwarfcraft devices, which said it would continue to produce and sell Devi ever devices.
- "When The Sun Hits Interviews Devi Ever, Effects Pedal Designer/Maker/Musician". Retrieved 26 November 2012.
- Holliman, Matthew (6 August 2013). "Devi Ever FX Drone F*** Drone Review". Premier Guitar. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
- "10 outrageous effects pedals: Devi Ever Soda Meiser". MusicRadar. 25 September 2013. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
- SSS (2005-03-01). "Devi Ever (Effector 13) Interview | Boutique Guitar Effects, Fuzz, Distortion | Devi Ever". Sixstringsoul.com. Retrieved 2013-03-11.
- kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deviever/console-ii-cartridge-based-multi-fx-guitar-pedal/posts/683655
|url=missing title (help).
- "Dwarfcraft Devices Acquires Devi Ever:FX". Tone Report. 2014-01-09.