From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deviant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deviant commonly refers to deviant behavior, particularly in relation to social norms.
Deviant may also refer to:
- Deviant (comics), a fictional race of superhumans in the Marvel Comics' universe
- Deviant logic, a class of non-classical logics
- "Deviant" (CSI: Miami episode)
- A member of the deviantART online community
- Deviant UK, an English electronic band
- Deviant Records, an inactive trance music record label
- Deviant Sound Records, an electronic music record label
- Deviant (Pitchshifter album), 2000
- Deviant (Regurgitate album), 2003
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.