From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up device in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Device is usually a constructed tool, but may refer more specifically to:
- Improvised explosive device (IED)
- Appliance (disambiguation), a device for a particular task
- A component of personal computer hardware
- Peripheral, any device attached to a computer that expands its functionality
- Electronic component
- Nuclear device
- Device file, an interface of a device driver
- Logotype, or logo, in printing or in law
- Personal device, in heraldry used to distinguish the bearer; it differs from a badge or cognizance primarily because as it is a personal distinction, and not house distinction
- Rhetorical device, a technique used in writing or speaking
- United States military award devices, attachments to medal's ribbon denoting special service, participation in a battle, or additional awards
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Device"
- All pages with titles containing "Device"
- Devise (disambiguation)
- Plot device, an object or character in a story whose sole purpose is to advance the plot of the story, or alternatively to overcome some difficulty in the plot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.