Devon (pornographic actress)
Devon at West Coast Productions Party, 2005.
March 28, 1976 |
Allentown, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Other names||Devin, Devin Striker|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||94 lb (43 kg; 6.7 st)|
Porn and acting career
Devon was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania. She began her career at age 19 as a stripper at Al's Diamond Cabaret in Reading, Pennsylvania. As a young girl, her dream was to become a gymnast. However, due to her height she was not able to participate at a competitive level, so she was forced to look to other careers. Her first foray into the adult film industry came in 1998, when she appeared in the film New Breed. It was immediately after making this movie that she went to the Vivid Entertainment offices and told them she wanted to be a star. She also appeared in a photo spread for Stuff, a men's magazine. She was the Penthouse Pet of the month in January 2001.
After her Vivid contract, Devon signed with Digital Playground. In 2004 Devon appeared in the first WMV-HD DVD porn movie ever made, Island Fever 3, filmed on Tahiti and Bora Bora. Devon has performed with over thirty-five male stars and her first anal scene was in 2005's Intoxicated.
On July 31, 2005 she appeared in the HBO series, Entourage, appearing as herself in Season 2, Episode 9's "I Love You Too." The same year, she co-starred in the porn film Pirates. Devon has also appeared on MTV's Pimp My Ride.
Devon left Digital Playground in September 2005. By January 2006, she signed with a new company, Ecstasy Mobile. In March 2006, she signed with Black Kat Productions, which never produced any films with Devon. Devon then formed her own production company. In October 2006, she signed a contract with Shane's World to appear in films and direct film scenes for the company. She made her directorial debut for Shane's World in April 2007 with the title, Devon Does Baja. Devon ended her relationship with the company after making claims about inappropriate behavior from one of the actors in the film.
- AVN's "Best Interactive DVD" 2001 (for Virtual Sex with Devon).
- Empire "Best Interactive DVD" 2001 (for Virtual Sex with Devon).
- AFW "Best Interactive DVD" 2001 (for Virtual Sex with Devon).
- AVN's "Best HD Production" 2005 (for Island Fever 3).
- Nightmoves "Best Video Award" (for Devon Stripped).
- 2010 AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- "Devon Interview," Terababes.com
- Thomas J Stanton (2006-10-30). "Shane’s World Signs Devon". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
- Ron Martin (2004-06-14). "Devon Re-Ups with Digital Playground". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
- "Island Fever 3 WMV-HD-DVD". HDTVTotal.com. 2005-01-31. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
- "Digital Playground Unveils Devon's First Anal". Adult Video News. 2005-11-21. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
- Thomas J Stanton (2006-01-05). "Devon, Roberts and Jaymes at Forefront of New Company". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
- "Devon Signs with Black Kat". Adult Video News. 2006-03-20. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
- "Devon Forms Production Company". Adult Video News. 2006-04-03. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
- Eddie Adams (2007-03-23). "Shane’s World to Release Devon’s Directorial Debut". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
- Luke Ford (2009-05-12). "Did Jack Venice Rape Devon?". Luke Ford Online. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- "2010 Nominees". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-11-26.
- "Skin City". November 2005. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Devon.|
- Devon on Myspace
- Devon interview at terababes.com.
- Devon interview at rogreviews.com.
- Devon at the Internet Movie Database
- Devon at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Devon at the Adult Film Database