Devon (pornographic actress)
Devon at West Coast Productions Party, 2005.
March 28, 1977 |
Allentown, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Other names||Devin, Devin Striker|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||94 lb (43 kg; 6.7 st)|
|No. of adult films||106 (per IAFD)|
Porn and acting career
Devon was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania. She began her career at age 19 as a stripper at Al's Diamond Cabaret in Reading, Pennsylvania. As a young girl, her dream was to become a gymnast. However, due to her height she was not able to participate at a competitive level, so she was forced to look to other careers. Her first foray into the adult film industry came in 1998, when she appeared in the film New Breed. It was immediately after making this movie that she went to the Vivid Entertainment offices and told them she wanted to be a star. She also appeared in a photo spread for Stuff, a men's magazine. She was the Penthouse Pet of the month in January 2001.
After her Vivid contract, Devon signed with Digital Playground. In 2004 Devon appeared in the first WMV-HD DVD porn movie ever made, Island Fever 3, filmed on Tahiti and Bora Bora. Devon has performed with over thirty-five male stars and her first anal scene was in 2005's Intoxicated.
On July 31, 2005 she appeared in the HBO series, Entourage, appearing as herself in Season 2, Episode 9's "I Love You Too." The same year, she co-starred in the porn film Pirates. Devon has also appeared on MTV's Pimp My Ride.
Devon left Digital Playground in September 2005. By January 2006, she signed with a new company, Ecstasy Mobile. In March 2006, she signed with Black Kat Productions, which never produced any films with Devon. Devon then formed her own production company. In October 2006, she signed a contract with Shane's World to appear in films and direct film scenes for the company. She made her directorial debut for Shane's World in April 2007 with the title, Devon Does Baja. Devon ended her relationship with the company after making claims about inappropriate behavior from one of the actors in the film.
Awards and nominations
|2000||AVN Award||Nominated||Best Tease Performance||Extreme Close-Up 4|
|Nominated||Best All-Girl Sex Scene, Film (with Maya Divine & Devinn Lane)||Three|
|XRCO Award||Nominated||Starlet of the Year||N/A|
|2003||NightMoves Award||Won||Best Actress (Fan Choice)||N/A|
|2010||AVN Award||Nominated||Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene (with Jenaveve Jolie, Melissa Lauren, Shawna Leneé & Mya Nichole)||Babes Illustrated 18|
|Won||Hall of Fame||N/A|
|2013||XRCO Award||Nominated||Best Cumback||N/A|
- "Devon Interview," Terababes.com
- Thomas J Stanton (October 30, 2006). "Shane’s World Signs Devon". Adult Video News. Retrieved May 13, 2009.
- Ron Martin (June 14, 2004). "Devon Re-Ups with Digital Playground". Adult Video News. Retrieved May 13, 2009.
- "Island Fever 3 WMV-HD-DVD". HDTVTotal.com. January 31, 2005. Retrieved May 13, 2009.
- "Digital Playground Unveils Devon's First Anal". Adult Video News. November 21, 2005. Retrieved May 13, 2009.
- Thomas J Stanton (January 5, 2006). "Devon, Roberts and Jaymes at Forefront of New Company". Adult Video News. Retrieved May 13, 2009.
- "Devon Signs with Black Kat". Adult Video News. March 20, 2006. Retrieved May 13, 2009.
- "Devon Forms Production Company". Adult Video News. April 3, 2006. Retrieved May 13, 2009.
- Eddie Adams (March 23, 2007). "Shane’s World to Release Devon’s Directorial Debut". Adult Video News. Retrieved May 13, 2009.
- Luke Ford (May 12, 2009). "Did Jack Venice Rape Devon?". Luke Ford Online. Retrieved May 12, 2009.
- AVN Staff (January 13, 2010). "2010 AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved April 30, 2014.
- "Skin City". Wired. November 2005. Retrieved May 13, 2009.
- "AVN 2000 Nominations". AVN.com. Archived from the original on March 2, 2000. Retrieved April 30, 2014.
- "Xrco nominations". AVN. March 14, 2000. Retrieved April 30, 2014.
- Dirty Bob (September 16, 2003). "11th Annual Nightmoves Entertainment Awards Announced". AVN. Retrieved April 30, 2014.
- "2010 NOMINEES". Retrieved April 30, 2014.
- "XRCO Announces 2013 Nominations". AVN. February 14, 2013. Retrieved April 30, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Devon.|
- Devon on Twitter
- Devon on Myspace
- Devon interview at terababes.com.
- Devon interview at rogreviews.com.
- Devon at the Internet Movie Database
- Devon at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Devon at the Adult Film Database