From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up devotion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Devotion|
Devotion, devotional, or devotee may refer to:
- Devotional song
- Devotional literature
- Anglican devotions
- Catholic devotions
- Bible study — called "devotion" or "devotional" by some Christian denominations
- Hindu devotional movements
- Devotion (John McLaughlin album), 1970
- Devotion (The Best of Yanni), 1997 compilation
- Devotion (Masami Okui album), 2001
- Devotion (Newsboys album), 2004
- Devotion (Beach House album), 2008
- Devotion (Shizuka Itou album), 2010
- Devotion (Mia Martina album), 2011
- Devotion (Jessie Ware album), 2012
- Devo-Tees, a collection of Devo songs as privately recorded by various artists and sent in to KROQ's Dr. Demento
- Devotion, a 1979 album by L.T.D.
- "Devotion" (song), a 1974 song by Earth, Wind & Fire on Open Our Eyes
- "Devotion", a 1999 song by Luscious Jackson on Electric Honey
- "Devotion", a 2010 song by Hurts featuring Kylie Minogue for their 2010 album Happiness
- "(I Wanna Give You) Devotion", a 1990 single by the British dance outfit Nomad
Other in music:
- The Devotions, a 1960s music group
- Devotional Tour, Depeche Mode tour for album Songs of Faith and Devotion.
- Devotional (video) of the Devotional Tour
- Devotion, a 1990s techno-dance band
Films and television:
- Devotion (1931 film), starring Ann Harding and Leslie Howard
- Devotion (1946 film), starring Ida Lupino and Olivia de Havilland as two of the Brontë sisters
- Devotion (1950 film), an Italian film
- "Devotion" (Charlie Jade), an episode of the television series Charlie Jade
- Devotion (TV series), a Singaporean TV series by MediaCorp Channel 8.
- Devotion, North Carolina, an unincorporated community
- devotees, sexual attraction to people with physical disabilities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.