The Dewoitine D.7 was a French sport plane built by Dewoitine.
The D.7 was a conventional-layout light monoplane whose thick cantilever shoulder-mounted wing attached to the fuselage just below the open cockpit. Its tailskid landing gear was fixed. A small windscreen was used.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 5.60 m (18 ft 4.5 in)
- Wingspan: 12.60 m (41 ft 4 in)
- Wing area: 15.00 m2 (161.46 ft2)
- Gross weight: 250 kg (551 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × Salmson DA3 three-cylinder radial engine, 9 kW (12 hp) each
- Maximum speed: 90 km/h (56 mph)
- Endurance: 5 hours
- Service ceiling: 3,000 m (9,840 ft)