From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dex may refer to:
- DEX is a graph database.
- Dex is an open source data visualization platform.
- In astronomy, a contraction of decimal exponent, for use with values on a log10 scale
- Acronym for Dexterity in role playing games
- Dexamethasone, a potent synthetic member of the glucocorticoid class of steroid hormones
- Dextrorotary stereoisomer, in chemistry
- Dextrorotation, the property of clockwise-rotating plane polarized light
- Dextromethorphan, an antitussive drug
- Dextroamphetamine, a psychostimulant drug
- Dexmedetomidine, a sedative medication frequently used in the ICU
- A nickname for the name Dexter
- DEX-15, a computer operating system
- A fictional character from the film Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- The lead character in the film The Tao of Steve
- Dex, the official directory of Qwest Communications International
- Dex Media, Inc.
- Dex One
- Barbara Dex
- .dex, standard extension for a Dalvik Executable File, which programs for the Android OS are compiled into
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.