|Directed by||Ajay Bhuyan|
|Produced by||D. Siva Prasad Reddy|
|Written by||Ajay Bhuyan
|Story by||Ajay Bhuyan|
|Music by||Devi Sri Prasad|
|Cinematography||Gnana Shekar V.S|
|Edited by||Dharmendra Kakarala|
|Sri Kamakshi Enterprises|
|Distributed by||R R Movies|
|Running time||130 minutes|
|Budget||300 million (US$5.0 million)(citation needed)|
|Box office||225 million (US$3.8 million)|
Dhada (Telugu: దడ; English Translation: Tremor) is a Telugu-language romantic–action film directed by Ajay Bhuyan and produced by D. Siva Prasad Reddy. The film features Naga Chaitanya and Kajal Aggarwal in the lead roles. The film features music by Devi Sri Prasad, cinematography by Gnana Shekar V.S of Vedam fame, editing by Dharmendra Kakarala of Prasthanam and LBW - Life Before Wedding fame. The film was dubbed into Tamil as Tiger Vishva. The film has action scenes lifted from the Sherlock Holmes In 2013 the movie was Dubbed in Hindi Under the Same title By GoldMinesTeleFilms Dhada collected 225 million (US$3.8 million)(gross) in its total run.
- Naga Chaitanya as Viswa
- Srikanth as Rajiv (Viswa's brother)
- Kajal Aggarwal as Rhea
- Rahul Dev
- Mukesh Rishi
- Eijaz Khan
Viswa's (Naga Chaitanya) family members are introduced, namely his older brother, (Srikanth), and his sister-in-law (Samiksha). Viswa meets Rhea (Kajal Aggarwal) who is an only daughter of wealthy business tycoon (Mukesh Rishi) who is concerned about money and growth but not about affection and love. While Viswa is trying to get attention of Rhea he accidentally gets into a quarrel with a gang who does business with human trafficking. He fights and frees some girls who were kidnapped. and the gang leader Rahul dev tries to find Viswa and kill him. Rhea's father sets up a proposal with another son of a business tycoon, Amit. Rhea is not interested. The gang's owner soon finds out that Viswa's brother works for him and he tries to chase him down but Viswa beats everybody up. He soon realizes that he has to save Rhea from her soon-to-be husband. Rhea's fiance tries to kill her by locking her in a car and throwing the car into an ocean. But Viswa saves Rhea. The film ends with Viswa bringing Rhea out of the ocean in a blanket and the two are talking.
Reports emerged in December 2009 that director Ajay Bhuyan would direct a film starring Naga Chaitanya in the lead role. The film soon began production works with Kajal Aggarwal being signed on in a leading role, with the producers announcing a release date of July 2010. The producers approached Arjun and Kamalinee Mukherjee to appear as the brother and the sister-in-law of Naga Chaitanya, although talks were unsuccessful. Subsequently Srikanth and Anita Hassanandani were selected for the roles, but Anita opted out before her schedule began and was then replaced by Samiksha.
- The figures don't include the Print and Advertising (P&A) costs.
Dhada AP distribution rights were sold for 120 million (US$2.0 million) to RR Movie Makers.Its overseas rights were sold for 10 million (US$170,000). Its Hindi remake rights were sold for 8 million (US$130,000).
Maatv bought the satellite rights for 50 million (US$840,000). Its music rights were sold for 5 million (US$84,000) and home media rights were sold for 2 million (US$34,000)
Dhada was released with 300 digital prints in 350 theaters(AP).The film was released in 55 theaters in hyderabad itself Dhada collected 210 million (US$3.5 million)(Gross) and 120 million (US$2.0 million)(share) in 50 Days.
|Soundtrack album to Dhada by Devi Sri Prasad|
|Released||5 January 2011|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Producer||Devi Sri Prasad|
|Devi Sri Prasad chronology|
The soundtrack was composed by Devi Sri Prasad. The music was released on 25 July 2011 at Shilpa Kala Vedika, Hyderabad.The soundtrack consists of seven tracks. It was released by Aditya Music. Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Dr D Ramanaidu attended the function as chief guests. The Music has been received exceptionally well by the audience.
|1.||"Bhoome Gundranga"||Ramajogayya Sastry||Richard, Ranina Reddy||04:02|
|2.||"Hello Hello"||Ananth Sreeram||Nikhil D Souza, Neha Bhasin||04:17|
|3.||"Telugu Bengali"||Ananth Sreeram||Neeraj Shridhar, Sricharan, Megha||04:54|
|4.||"Godava Godava"||Ramajogayya Sastry||Karthik, Priya Himesh||03:57|
|5.||"Diwali Deepanni"||Ramajogayya Sastry||Kalyan, Andrea Jeremiah||03:55|
|6.||"Chinnaga Chinnaga"||Ananth Sreeram||Sagar||01:17|
|7.||"Ey Pilla"||Ramajogayya Sastry||Jaspreet Jasz, Suchitra,||04:32|
- Naga Chaitanya's 'DHADA' First Look – Telugu Movie News. IndiaGlitz. Retrieved on 3 February 2012.
- "'Dhada Hindi Dubbed Full Movie'". SouthyMania. 21 November 2013. Retrieved 21 November 2013.
- Friday Review Hyderabad : The big switch. The Hindu (18 December 2009). Retrieved on 3 February 2012.
- Kajal opposite Naga Chaitanya. Sify.com (16 January 2010). Retrieved on 3 February 2012.
- Kajal roped in as heroine in Nag's film – Telugu Movie News. IndiaGlitz. Retrieved on 3 February 2012.
- on the technical side producers had Kiran Ganti as their film editor who has been changed after replaced by Dharmendra Kakarala who was into fame with his editing in Prasthanam and LBW Naga Chaitanya and Kajal Aggarwal New Movie From Tomorrow – Telugu Movie News. IndiaGlitz. Retrieved on 3 February 2012.
- Naga Chaitanya, Ajay Bhuyan Combo Second Schedule. CineGoer.com (9 July 2010). Retrieved on 3 February 2012.
- Telugu cinema news. idlebrain.com. Retrieved on 3 February 2012.
- Chaitu's 'Dhada' audio launched – Telugu Movie News. IndiaGlitz. Retrieved on 3 February 2012.