From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dhaka may refer to:
- Dhaka (clan)-A clan of Jat people in India.
- Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh
- Dhaka District, a district of Bangladesh
- Dhaka Division, a division of Bangladesh
- Ghora Dhaka, a mountain resort town
- Kala Dhaka, a mountain range and tribal area of the Mansehra District
- Sra Dhaka, a village in the Balochistan province
- Dhaka (Vidhan Sabha constituency) in Bihar
- Dhaka (village), in North Western Delhi
- Dhaka, East Champaran, a town and a notified area in Bihar
See also 
- Dakar, the capital of Senegal
- Dakka (disambiguation)
- Dakkah, a kind of external settee attached to a house
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.