|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Dhanwar is located at  It has an average elevation of 336 metres (1102 feet). It has a dam called "Naulakha Dam" where many people come here for celebrating the picnic. khorimahua(Rajdhanwar) subdivisional has five block.These blocks are rajdhanwar, jamua,gawan,tisri,deori..
As of 2001[update] India census, Dhanwar had a population of 7,935. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Dhanwar has an average literacy rate of 64%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; male literacy is 73% and, female literacy is 55%. In Dhanwar, 16% of the population is under 6 years of age.
The name "Dhanwar"(khorimahua) is the name of a subdivisional in Giridih and Rajdhanwar is now its current name. Rajdhanwar is a place for business at basic level. it has become a huge market place where the daily transaction are into millions, major contribution being from sale of food products, cloth, jewelry, and metals. This town is very famous for "Chath" puja in jharkhand state. Every year, around 4 lakhs people visit Dhanwar chath ghat called "Rajghat" during chath
- Saraswati Shishu Vidya Mandir
- S.S.High School
- K.D. International School [Affiliated To Cbse, New Delhi]
- Dr Bhabha Public School
- Sri Anant Gurukulam
- Q-max Public School [A Venture of Q-max Educational Trust, New Delhi]
- Bahadur Prasad Memorial School
- Paradise Memorial Public School
- Sri Raj Little Angels/ Little Luminary's Play school.
- Adarsh Modern Public School Parsan.
- High School Baddiha.
|This section is outdated. (January 2014)|
|5||Reliance||GSM & CDMA|
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Dhanwar
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in Jharkhand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|