Dheeraj Sharma is a marketing professor and writer. He has taught at numerous educational institutions including University of North Texas, Louisiana Tech University, University of Winnipeg, Ball State University and Athabasca University.
Sharma has a doctoral degree with a major in marketing and a double minor in psychology and quantitative analysis from Louisiana Tech University. His primary research interests are Workforce motivation, behavioral channel theory, international marketing strategy, personal selling, and ethics. As a student, Dr. Sharma was Robert B. Toulouse Doctoral Fellow and Graduate School Doctoral Fellow. He is a member of who's who of American professionals.
Sharma is past Associate Editor of the Journal of Marketing Channels. He is past editor of the Academy of Marketing Science proceedings and the Academy of Marketing Science Cultural Perspectives Sharma has over 50 articles published in reputable journals and conference proceedings. He is an active member of the Academy of Marketing Science, American Marketing Association, and National Conference of Sales Management.
- American Marketing Association: http://www.business.uconn.edu/consortium/fellowsS-Z.asp/.
- Who's who: http://news.latech.edu/2006/02/17/graduate-whos-who-list-announced/.
- The Academy of Marketing Science Team: http://ams.ieseg.fr/scientific-committee/.
- Calgary Herald: http://www.calgaryherald.com/business/Slowdown+means+opportunity+some+industries/1328173/story.html/.
- Vancouver Sun: http://www.vancouversun.com/Life/Slowdown+means+opportunity+some+industries/1328173/story.html
- Winnipeg Uniter: http://uniter.ca/view/5321/