|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (September 2010)
Dhruva Mistry CBE RA is a sculptor, born in Kanjari, Gujarat, India, in 1957.
Early life and education
He is a member of the Royal Academy of Arts (1991) and Fellow of the Royal British Society of Sculptors (1993).
- Sitting Bull, Liverpool Garden Festival, 1984. Otterspool Promenade, 2006.
- Reguarding Guardians,(sic) Hayward Annual, 1985
- City of Stoke on Trent: Her Head, Gilman Place, Stoke, 1985, bronze, 1 m. x 1 m. x 1 m., commissioned for the National Garden Festival 1986
- Reguarding Guardians of Art, National Museum Cardiff, 1988–1990
- Dialectical Image Series, 1990
- River, Youth, Guardians and Object (Variations), a set of sculptures in Victoria Square, Birmingham, England, 1993
- Woman on Rock (sculpture found within Tout Quarry, Isle of Portland, Dorset, England.)
References and sources