From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Diabetic arthropathy)
|Classification and external resources|
Arthropathy may also include joint conditions caused by physical trauma to joints, but is traditionally used to describe the following conditions:
- Reactive arthropathy (M02-M03) is caused by an infection, but not a direct infection of the synovial space. (See also Reactive arthritis)
- Crystal arthropathy (also known as crystal arthritis) (M10-M11) involves the deposition of crystals in the joint.
- "arthropathy" at Dorland's Medical Dictionary
- thefreedictionary.com > arthritis in turn citing:
- The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright 2000
- The American Heritage Science Dictionary Copyright 2005
- arthritis. CollinsDictionary.com. Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 11th Edition. Retrieved November 23, 2012.
- thefreedictionary.com/spondyloarthropathy citing:
- Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 8th edition. © 2009
- Miller-Keane Encyclopedia & Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition. © 2003
- Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary, 3 ed. © 2007
|This article about a disease of musculoskeletal and connective tissue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|