From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Diablo or diablo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Devils are supernatural beings, (Demonic spirits) believed in many religions and cultures to be the personifications of evil, sin and treachery, and the enemies of God and the human race.
Diablo may also refer to:
- Diablo (Marvel Comics), a Fantastic Four villain
- El Diablo (comics), a DC Comics hero
- Diablo (Disney), a fictional crow from the 1959 Disney film Sleeping Beauty
- Diablo, a character from Third and Indiana
- Diablo (Diablo), the title character of the Diablo video game series
- Diablo (band), a Finnish metal band
- "Diablo" (song), a song by Simon Curtis
- "Diablo", a song by 666
- "Diablo", a song by Alejandra Guzman from Soy
- Diablo II Soundtrack
- Diablo (series), a dark fantasy video game series
- Diablo, California, U.S.
- Mount Diablo, California, U.S.
- Diablo Range, California mountain range
- Diablo Grande AVA, California wine region in Stanislaus County
- Diablo, Panama, a township in the Panama Canal Zone
- Diablo, Washington, a community in Whatcom County, Washington, U.S.
- Diablos MC, a motorcycle club
- Lamborghini Diablo, an Italian sports car
- Diablo Data Systems, a division of Xerox
- Diablo 630, a daisy wheel printer
- USS Diablo (SS-479), an American submarine
- Diablo wind, a type of hot, dry wind
- Diablo homolog, a gene
- Diablos, name for Mission Viejo High School sports teams
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.