From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Diablo or diablo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diablo [di.'a.βlo] is a word in Spanish meaning "devil". It may refer to:
- Devil, a supernatural entity believed in many religions and cultures to be the personification of evil and the enemy of God and humankind
- Diablos MC, a motorcycle club
- Lamborghini Diablo, an Italian sports car
- Diablo Data Systems, a division of Xerox
- Diablo 630, a daisy wheel printer
- USS Diablo (SS-479), an American submarine
- Diablo wind, a type of hot, dry wind
- Diablo homolog, a gene
- Diablos, name for Mission Viejo High School sports teams
- Diablo (Marvel Comics), a Fantastic Four villain
- El Diablo (comics), a DC Comics hero
- Diablo (Disney), a fictional raven from the 1959 Disney film Sleeping Beauty
- Diablo, a character from Third and Indiana
- Diablo (band), a Finnish metal band
- "Diablo" (song), a song by Simon Curtis
- "Diablo", a song by 666
- "Diablo", a song by Alejandra Guzman from Soy
Video games 
- Diablo (series), a dark fantasy video game series
- Diablo, California, U.S.
- Mount Diablo, California, U.S.
- Diablo Grande AVA, California wine region in Stanislaus County
- Diablo, Panama, a township in the Panama Canal Zone
- Diablo, Washington, a community in Whatcom County, Washington, U.S.
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.