From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Diadochoi)
Diodochus is the Latinized form of diadochos (Greek: διάδοχος, “heir, successor”). It can refer to:
- Personal name
- Marcus Diadochus, 4th-century Christian writer
- Diadochos of Photiki, 5th-century Christian saint
- Proclus Diadochus, historical name given to Proclus to distinguish him
- Scientific names
- Marginella diadochus, a species of Marginellid sea snail
- Diadochite, a mineral
- Diadochokinesia, the ability to make antagonistic movements in quick succession
- Diadochi, successors of Alexander the Great
- Diadochoupolis, a city in Mesopotamia
- Diadochos, the title of the Crown Prince of Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diadochus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.