From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diagoras may refer to:
- Diagoras of Melos – an Atheist philosopher and poet (5th century BC)
- Diagoras of Rhodes – a boxer (5th century BC)
- Diagoras – a Greek physician quoted in Natural History of Pliny
- Diagoras F.C. – football club named after Diagoras of Rhodes
- Rhodes International Airport, "Diagoras"
- Mr Diagoras, a character from the British science fiction series Doctor Who who became the human part of Dalek Sec, a Dalek-human hybrid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.