||This article contains embedded lists that may be poorly defined, unverified or indiscriminate. (March 2012)|
Diagramming software is a computer program that is used to produce graphical diagrams. Among other uses, such diagrams are often used in software and technical development and business to represent dataflows, workflows, software architecture and organizational charts.
The following applications allow you to create flowcharts. They are, however, not necessarily limited to creating only this type of charts.
Concept mapping/Mind mapping
Concept mapping and mind mapping are a subset of diagramming software aimed to represent collections of ideas.
Online diagramming is a way to create flow charts and business diagrams without having to download and install any software. The diagram will be created completely online and is then exported as an image or pdf file.
Online Drawing tools
- Cacoo - Online Real-Time Collaborative Diagramming & Drawing. Flash-based.
- Creately - Online Diagramming & Design. Flash-based.
- grafShare - Online real-time diagramming & design with multiple collaboration features. Flash-based.
- Modelus Suite - Online diagramming and design tools. Flash-based. (UML, BPMN, GUI and more).
- ProcessOn - Free online diagramming application. Flash-based. BPMN 2.0 designer.
- SpicyNodes - Radial tree visualizer with a drag-and-drop hierarchical tree editor, which generates interactive, radial tree diagrams.
- Bounford, Trevor (2000). Digital diagrams. New York: Watson-Guptill Publications. ISBN 978-0-8230-1572-6.
|This article related to a type of software is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|