||This article contains embedded lists that may be poorly defined, unverified or indiscriminate. (March 2012)|
Diagramming software is software that is used to model, represent and visualise information. Among other uses, such diagrams are often used in software and technical development and business to represent dataflows, workflows, software architecture and organizational charts.
Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagram
The following applications allow you to create flowcharts (sometimes among other diagram types). In addition, many tools in the List of UML tools can draw activity diagrams, which are a type of flowchart.
Concept mapping/Mind mapping
Concept mapping and mind mapping are a subset of diagramming software aimed to represent collections of ideas.
Online diagramming is a way to create flow charts and business diagrams without having to download and install any software. The diagram will be created completely online and is then exported as an image or pdf file.
- Creately - Online Diagramming & Design. Flash-based.
- Gliffy - Online Flow Chart & Diagram Software. HTML5-based, drag & drop, with free accounts.
- LucidChart - Online Flow Chart & Diagram Software. HTML5-based, drag & drop, with free accounts.
- ProcessOn - Free online diagramming application. Flash-based. BPMN 2.0 designer.
- SpicyNodes - Radial tree visualizer with a drag-and-drop hierarchical tree editor, which generates interactive, radial tree diagrams.
- Draw.io - Free online diagram software for making flow charts, process diagrams, org charts, UML, ER and network diagrams.
- Bounford, Trevor (2000). Digital diagrams. New York: Watson-Guptill Publications. ISBN 978-0-8230-1572-6.
|This article related to a type of software is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|