From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dial, dialed, or dials in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dial may refer to:
- Rotary dial, a device for the input of numbers in telephones and similar devices
- Dialling, usually means to make a telephone call by operating its rotary dial
- Dial (measurement), a display device in radio, measuring instruments, etc.
- Mode dial, part of dSLR and SLR-like digital cameras
- DIAL, an acronym for Differential absorption LIDAR
- DIAL, an acronym for DIscovery And Launch, a network protocol
- Dunedin International Airport Limited, New Zealand
- Delhi International Airport (P) Limited, Delhi, India
- Dial Corporation, a consumer products company that is a wholly owned subsidiary of Henkel AG & Co. KGaA.
- Dial (soap), a brand of antibacterial soap and related products
- Dial, West Virginia, a community in the United States
- Dial Press, a publishing house founded in 1923 by Lincoln MacVeagh
- The Dial, an American magazine published intermittently from 1840 to 1929
- -dial, the suffix for dialdehydes (a molecule with two aldehyde groups)
- 'dial.' can be an abbreviation for 'dialect'
- Dial House (disambiguation), various
- Dial Records (disambiguation), various
- A sundial or clock face
- Diol, a chemical containing two hydroxyl groups
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.