|Traded as||NSE: DIAMONDBNK|
|Founded||December 20, 1990|
|Founders||Pascal G. Dozie|
|Headquarters||Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria|
|Key people||HRM Igwe Nnaemeka A. Achebe (Chairman)
Alex Otti (Group Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer)
|Services||Banking, Financial Services|
|Revenue||:Pretax: ₦28 billion (US$175 million) (FY:2012)|
|Total assets||₦1.7 trillion (US$7.3 billion) (December 2012)|
The bank is a large financial services provider in West Africa. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria's commercial capital, the bank maintains a banking subsidiary in Benin, Senegal, Cote d'Ivoire, Togo and The United Kingdom. As of December 2012[update], the bank's total assets were valued in excess of US$7.3bn (NGN:1.7 trillion).
Diamond Bank Plc began as a private limited liability company on March 21, 1991 (the company was incorporated on December 20, 1990). Ten years later, in February 2001, it became a universal bank.
In January 2005, following a highly successful Private Placement share offer which substantially raised the Bank's equity base, Diamond Bank became a public limited company. In May 2005, the Bank was listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange. Moreover, in January 2008, Diamond Bank's Global Depositary Receipts (GDR) was listed on the Professional Securities Market of the London Stock Exchange. The first bank in Africa to record that feat.
- Diamond Pension Funds Custodian Limited - Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Diamond Bank (UK) Plc - London, United Kingdom
- Diamond Bank du Benin SA - Cotonou, Benin
- Diamond Bank Togo - Togo
- Diamond Bank Senegal - Dakar, Senegal
- Diamond Bank Côte d’Ivoire - Abidjan, Ivory Coast
- List of Banks in Nigeria and how they are rated
- Website of Diamond Bank Plc.
- Company Profile At Google Finance
- (French) Website of Diamond Bank Benin
- Website of the Central Bank of Nigeria