Diamond City (shopping centers)
Diamond City was a chain of over 14 shopping centers located throughout the nation of Japan. Diamond City shopping centers were owned and operated by Diamond City Co., Ltd.
|Key people||CEO Yozo Tai|
|Employees||247 (as of February 2006).|
Diamond City Co., Ltd. was founded on the March 20, 1969.
As of February 28, 2006, Diamond City Co., Ltd. employed 247 personnel.
As of February 28, 2006, Diamond City Co., Ltd. had 4,653 shareholders.
Diamond City's corporate strategy centered on constructing, not just shopping centers, but communities. Their goal was to provide a range of services that create a unique way of life for the communities surrounding their shopping centers.
Diamond City had defined, contributing to the sustainable development of local communities, to be their corporate social responsibility .
There were four parts to Diamond City's stated Environmental Policy.
1. Throughout Diamond City's activities they are working to minimize the load on the environment and to protect the environment and prevent pollution.
2. In Diamond City's protection activities through business activities they try for continual improvement by setting goals and targets which are periodically revised.
3. Diamond City complies with the requirements of the regulations concerning environmental protection.
4. In addition to carrying out and sustaining Diamond City's policy, they have made their policy well known to all of their employees.
Diamond City's Development Strategy was a four part process: Research and Marketing, Planning, Construction, and SC (Shopping Center) Opening
Research and Marketing
Shopping Center Opening
|Location survey||Creation of a development concept||Design|
|Market survey||Core store plan||Consultation with local residents
and related government departments
|Trade area survey
(trade area setting)
|Function and facility plan||Building and construction|
|Competition survey||Design and environment plan||Construction management|
|Regulation check||Tenant mix plan|
Chairman: Naoki Hayashi
Chief Executive Officer,(CEO) : Yozo Tai
Senior Managing Director: Chitoshi Yamanaka
Managing Director: Makoto Sakamoto
Managing Directors: Kenzo Fujitsuka and Yoshishige Ikeda
Directors: Motoya Okada, Masayuki Yoda, Masahiro Sakabe, Masayuki Moro,and Masato Murai
Standing Auditor: Aritsune Hayashi (full-time)
Auditors: Hisateru Taniuchi, Seiji Fujii, Norimitsu Yamaguchi
- Address: 4F, Shibuya Minami Tokyu Building 12-18, Shibuya 3-chome, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0002, Japan
- Address: 12F, Kurabo Annex Building 4-11, Kyutaro-machi 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Osaka.
|Diamond City CLAIR||
2232, Aza-Nagaike, Oaza-Uejima, Kashima-machi, Kamimashiki-gun, Kumamoto, Japan
|Diamond City prou||
1-12, Higashi Asakayama-cho 4-cho, Kita-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka, Japan
|Diamond City Lucle||
192-1, Aza-Oinoki, Oaza-sakado, Kasuya-machi, Kasuya-gun, Fukuoka, Japan
|Diamond City KiRiO||
25-1, Aza-minamiyatsugaike, Kuroda, Kisogawa-cho, Ichinomiya-shi, Aichi, Japan
|Diamond City ARURU||
20-1, Mawarikawa-cho 7-chome, Kashihara-shi, Nara, Japan
|Diamond City SOLEIL||
1-1, Osu 2-chome, Fuchu-cho, Aki-gun, Hiroshima, Japan
|Diamond City Hana||
25-1, Saiinoiwake-cho, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, Japan
|Diamond City Terrace||
1-1, Fujinoki 1-chome, Itami-shi, Hyōgo, Japan
|Diamond City carat||
1-11, Maekawa 1-chome, Kawaguchi-shi, Saitama, Japan
|Diamond City VALUE||
1-1, Gonoe, Ogawa-machi, Uki-shi, Kumamoto, Japan
|Diamond City Fujiidera Shopping Center||
10-11, Oka 2-chome, Fujiidera-shi, Osa, Japan
|Diamond City mu||
1-3, Enoki 1-chome, [Musashimurayama-shi] Tokyo, Japan
|Diamond City Leafa||
17-1, Tsurumi 4-chome, Tsurumi-ku, [Osaka-shi] Osaka, Japan
|Diamond City airy||
scheduled to open in March 2007
- "イオン 企業情報 企業沿革". Retrieved March 1, 2014.