From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Diamond Ring)
Diamond ring or diamond rings may refer to:
- The diamond ring effect, a phase during a solar eclipse when a little bit of Sun appears from the edge of the Moon, right before and right after totality.
- Diamond Ring (professional wrestling), Japanese professional wrestling promotion
- Diamond Rings (musician), an indie rock musician from Toronto, Canada
- "This Diamond Ring", a 1965 pop song written by Al Kooper, Bob Brass and Irwin Levine, and attributed to Gary Lewis and the Playboys
- "Diamond Ring", 1959 Jimmy Isle
- "Diamond Ring", 1978 Roy Shirley
- "The Diamond Ring (Adair song)", a song by Adair from their 2006 album The Destruction of Everything is the Beginning of Something New
- "Diamond Ring", a song by Bon Jovi from their 1995 album These Days
- "Diamond Ring", a song by Pedro the Lion from the 1999 EP The Only Reason I Feel Secure
- "Diamond Rings" (song), a 2009 song by rapper Chipmunk
- "My One And Only Diamond Ring", 1967 The Gentle Touch
- "This Diamond Ring", episode #5.19 of Dharma & Greg featuring Claudia Schiffer as Gretchen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.