|Born||1986 (age 27–28)
|Measurements||35.5 / 23.5 / 35.5|
|Manager||Elite Model Management|
Diana Starkova (born 1986) is a fashion model, beauty queen, and auto racing driver who won the Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 title. She is also an occasional film actress and beauty editor in a fashion magazine. Diana studies French linguistics in University.
Starkova was born in the Soviet Union. She was finalist and winner of numerous national and international modeling and beauty contests. She is former Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 Winner. Diana's career started from Elite Model Look contest.
- 1 Modeling
- 2 Beauty pageantry
- 2.1 Miss Ukraine 2007
- 2.2 Miss Intercontinental 2007 pageant
- 2.3 Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 pageant
- 2.4 Miss Asia Pacific World 2012 Host
- 3 Activism
- 4 References
- 5 External links
Diana has appeared in advertisements for numerous brands such as Dolcedonna, Schwarzkopf, Chopard, Guerlain, Mikimoto, Payot, Beauty Palace Institute etc. She had been featured in many fashion magazines, such as Cosmopolitan, Votre Beaute, Shape, ELLE and worked with such photographers as Mario Testino and Steven Meisel. represented by Elite Model Management. She walked many shows for ready-to-wear and haute couture, combined during the Milan, and Paris Fashion Week. But only several main contracts in UAE made her one of the richest top models on the East with income 2.8 million dollars.
Miss Ukraine 2007
Her recent activity while beauty pageant led to a victory in Miss Ukraine beauty pageant, where she had been crowned by actor Steven Seagal. Diana got the title, cash prize, crown, role in the new Seagal's movie, trip to Seychelles and chance to represent Ukraine in "Miss Intercontinental Pageant 2007", where she placed 6th.
Miss Intercontinental 2007 pageant
Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 pageant
Currently Diana joined Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 in South Korea. On October 15 she wore the most expensive evening gown in Ukrainian pageant history for the final of "Miss Asia Pacific World 2011". The dress made with crystals Swarovski and repeats the logo of "Miss Asia Pacific World" pageant. On October 11 Diana won Traditional Costume Award in Daegu. On October 15 she received Best Evening Gown Award during the final show of Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 in Busan. Diana also entered top-19 and top-7 and finished as Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 Runner-up. Diana brought for Ukraine three awards: trophy for Best Traditional Costume, trophy and sash for Best Evening Gown Award and trophy, sash and tiara for Runner-up placement. As Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 Runner-up Diana Starkova stayed one month longer in Korea together with the winner Florima Treiber from France for the activities due to their winners contracts.
Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 Runner-up
During the first weeks of reign as Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 Runner-up Diana visited hospitals in Seoul, did a photoshooting for Nino Celine jeans brand, campaigne for Dr.Belter Cosmetic, commercial video for Ra Beauty Core, joined a photoshootings and signed contract with one of the leading entertainment companies in Asia SidusHQ, gave interviews to Seoul Broadcasting System channel, KBS World TV channel, visited Busan city for the various activities etc. In November Diana did a photoshooting for Jinju Sang Dan Hanbok company in Seoul. She received luxury Korean traditional dress, which cost about 10 000 dollars.
Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 Queen
On May 9, 2012 Diana Starkova became a new Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 Queen, she replaced dethroned winner Florima Treiber from France. On May 12 Starkova was officially crowned by new crown from Italy. She joined the official photoshoots, charity programs and went to Cannes Film Festival. On June 16 Diana crowned her successor in South Korea. As Miss Asia Pacific World contest entered last year the grandslam beauty pageants along with Miss Universe, Miss Earth, Miss World, Miss International and Miss USA, Diana's victory is the first grandslam crown for Ukraine ever. Miss Asia Pacific World pageant conсept is to produce Super Stars. In 2012 Diana joined two film projects of Ukrainian film director Myroslav Slaboshpytskiy. She also received a main role in a film about Benazir Bhutto. The movie will be shot in Europe, Pakistan and the United States. In 2014 this film planned to be submitted for an Oscar Award and Emmy Awards.
The Ideal Beauty Award 2011
Diana was chosen as one of the 8 delegates from 54 contestants of Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 competition for The Ideal Beauty Award 2011 and listed in "The Ideal Beauty 2011 - TOP 100". The founder of theidealbeauty selects the top 100 contestants from grandslam pageants: Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss USA, Miss International, Miss Earth and Miss Asia Pacific World. On October 18, 2011 Diana won 2nd runner-up title "People's Sweetheart - Asia Pacific World" with 338 votes.
Fresh Female Face of the year 2011
On January 2, 2012 Diana was chosen from possible 400 + stunning beauties who took part in any local or international pageants by the panel of judges/beauty experts to the Top 50 of Fresh Female Face of the Year 2011. The basis for this competition is the overall facial beauty of the nominees. Diana made into the Top 20 and Top 10 of this Award. On January 21 Diana Starkova placed 5th of "Fresh Female Face of the year 2011" by www.beautymania.biz. The Winner of this Award became Jessica Barboza - Miss International 2011 1st Runner-up, 2nd Place got Maria Fernanda Cornejo - Miss International 2011 Winner, 3rd placed Leila Lopes - Miss Universe 2011 Winner, 4th became Nicole Huber Miss World 2011 and Miss Earth 2011 semifinalist and 5th is Diana Starkova Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 Runner-up
Miss Asia Pacific World 2012 Host
On June 16, 2012 Starkova was a host of Miss Asia Pacific World 2012 final at Convention Diamant in Seoul, South Korea. She was a show presenter in English together with John Nite, showman and singer from the Philippines. 
Diana highly famous due to her visit to Iraq few years ago and also due to donating her fee from modeling 12 000 euro for charity.
- "Diana was born in the Soviet Union" Official bio
- "Eye Color : Green" Official profile
- "Measurements : 35.5 / 23.5 / 35.5" Miss Ukraine profile
- "International supermodel Diana Starkova" Pulp magazine cover
- "Miss Ukraine, all our hope for you!"(Russian),Газета по-киевски
- "Diana Starkova is a model, an auto racing driver and beauty queen"
- "Hostage" film"(Russian),www.spain.org.ru
- " Le film d'action "L'otage"(French), RIA Novosti, 18.11.2006
- "Diana Starkova official bio"
- "Starkova was born in the Soviet Union" peoples.ru
- "Queen of Europe" article(Russian),Газета по-киевски
- "Miss Tourism of the Globe"(Russian),Комсомольская правда
- "Queen of Europe" interview TV Guide
- "Chopard choose new spokeswoman" 27.09.2006
- "Chopard choose new spokeswoman"(Russian), Автор: MyJane.ru: Ольга Куликова, 15.09.2006
- "Spokeswomen of Chopard"(Russian),LUXEMAG magazine, by:Светлана Усанкова, 10.06.2010
- "Diana Starkova-L'Oreal,ELLE,Wonderbra moda.ru
- "Supermodel Diana Starkova-"Face" of Chopard" www.moda.ru, 20.02.2005
- "Campagne Dolcedonna Fall- Winter"
- "Steven Seagal crowned Diana Starkova"(Turkish),TUID,15.09.2007
- "Steven Seagal crowned the most beautiful ukraijian girl"(Russian), "Комсомольская правда в Украине",14.09.2007
- "Steven Seagal crowned Miss Ukraine"
- "Diana Starkova representes Ukraine"(Russian),www.segodnya.ua, 07.10.2007
- "Miss Ukraine Intercontinental-2007" Forum magazine
- "Miss Ukraine placed 6th"(Russian), "Комсомольская правда в Украине"
- "Diana made the 6th place" Miss Intercontinental CEO Detlef Tursies official answer to ukrainian press,28.10.2007
- "Ukrainian girl for the first time entered top finalists in Miss Intercontinental(Russian), Vecherniy Kharkov,16.07.2011
- http://models.ua/forum/index.php?showtopic=16&st=40 28.10.2007, 12:26
- "Ukrainian girl placed 6th" (Russian), www.kp.ua
- "Miss Asia Pacific World official website"
- Video of Miss Ukraine evening gown fitting
- Miss Ukraine Official video for Miss Asia Pacific World 2011
- Miss Ukraine won Traditional Costume Award
- Diana Starkova won Best Evening Gown Award
- "Runner-up Ukraine Diana Starkova" Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 Official website
- "Runner-up Ukraine Diana Starkova" Official results of Miss Asia Pacific World 2011
- Three trophies for Ukraine in Miss Asia Pacific World 2011
- Miss Ukraine placed as Miss Asia Pacific World-2011 runner-up
- "Diana leaves South Korea and goes to Moscow for her next schedule"
- "Diana Starkova activities as Runner-up" News of the official website
- "Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 Winners: Florima Treiber, Diana Starkova and Ingrid Fernandez: interview for KBS TV channel" on YouTube
- "The founder of theidealbeauty selects the top 100 contestants from grandslam pageants: Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss USA, Miss International, Miss Earth and Miss Asia Pacific World"}
- "Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 - Diana Starkova Official MAPW website"
- "Diana Starkova is the new winner of Miss Asia Pacific World 2011"
- "2011 미스아시아퍼시픽월드 우승자, 할리우드 아우러는 영화배우 된다." (Korean)
- "Miss Asia Pasific World 2011 - 8 from 54 contestants " The 2011 Contestants of The Ideal Beauty Award
- "Ukraine - Diana Starkova" The Ideal Beauty Award 2011 - Miss Asia Pacific World
- "2nd RU: Ukraine Asia Pacific World - Diana Starkova " The Ideal Beauty Award 2011
- "Top 50 Nominees for Fresh Female Face 2011 announced!" Fresh Female Face of the year 2011
- "Top 20 Nominees for Fresh Female Face 2011 announced!" Fresh Female Face of the year 2011
- "Top 10 Nominees for Fresh Female Face 2011 announced!" Fresh Female Face of the year 2011
- "EXCLUSIVE: Fresh Faces of the Year 2011 are..." Fresh Female Face of the year Results 2011
- "Miss Asia Pacific World 2012 updates"
- "Diana Starkova will host Miss Asia Pacific World 2012"