From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Diane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diane may refer to:
- Diane (given name)
- Diane, a name of the deity Artemis
- Hurricane Diane, a disastrous Atlantic hurricane during 1955
- Group Diane, a former special forces unit of the Belgian gendarmerie
- Steak Diane, a culinary dish
- Diane (film), a 1956 film starring Lana Turner
- Project DIANE, the Diversified Information and Assistance NEtwork, a U.S. videoconferencing based community service network
- Co-cyprindiol, an oral contraceptive marketed with the trade names Diane and Diane-35
- "Diane" (1927 song), a 1927 song, recorded by The Bachelors in 1964
- "Diane" (Hüsker Dü song), a song by Hüsker Dü from the Metal Circus EP
- "Diane", a song by Guster from Keep It Together
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.