Diane, Duchess of Württemberg
|Duchess of Württemberg|
|Spouse||Carl, Duke of Württemberg|
|Issue||Duke Friedrich of Württemberg
Duchess Mathilde of Württemberg
Duke Eberhard of Württemberg
Duke Phillipp of Württemberg
Duke Michael of Württemberg
Duchess Fleur of Württemberg
|House||House of Württemberg
House of Orléans
|Father||Henri, Count of Paris|
|Mother||Princess Isabelle of Orléans-Braganza|
24 March 1940 |
|French Royal Family
HRH The Count of Paris
Diane, Duchess of Württemberg (née Princess Diane Françoise Maria da Gloria of Orléans; born 24 March 1940) is a successful artist and sculptor.
Princess Diane was born in Petrópolis, Brazil, the fourth daughter and the sixth child of the Orléanist claimant to the French throne, Henri, Count of Paris (1908–1999), and his wife, Princess Isabelle of Orléans-Braganza (1911–2003).
They have four sons and two daughters :
- Duke Friedrich of Württemberg (b. 1 June 1961), married in 1993 to Princess Marie of Wied (born Munich, 27 December 1973):
- Duchess Mathilde Marie-Antoinette Rosa Isabelle (b. Friedrichshafen, 11 July 1962), married in 1988 to Hereditary Count Erich of von Waldburg zu Zeil und Trauchburg (1962), with five daughters.
- Countess Marie-Thérèse Walburga Gabrielle Diana Georgina Franziska (b. Memmingen, 5 October 1989).
- Countess Maria Elisabeth Walburga Apollonia Alexandra Friederike (b. Ravensburg, 31 December 1990).
- Countess Marie Charlotte Walburga Antonia Adelheid Viktoria Henriette (b. Ravensburg, 10 May 1992).
- Countess Marie Hélène Walburga Yolande Christiana Michaela (b. Ravensburg, 29 November 1993)
- Countess Marie Gabrielle Walburga Angelika Antonia Friederike Fleur (b. Ravensburg, 29 November 1996).
- Duke Eberhard Alois Nikolaus Heinrich Johannes Maria (born 20 June 1963 in Friedrichshafen), married in 2011 to Lucia Désirée Copf (born 29 December 1969) with one son:
- Duke Alexander (born January 2010)
- Duke Phillipp Albrecht Christoph Ulrich Maria (b. Friedrichshafen, 1 November 1964), married in 1991 to Duchess Marie-Caroline in Bavaria:
- Duchess Sophie Anastasia Assunta Marie Pauline (b. Munich, 15 January 1994)
- Duchess Pauline Philippa Adelheid Helena Marie (b. London, 15 April 1997)
- Duke Carl Theodor Philipp Maria Max Emanuel (b. London, 15 June 1999)
- Duchess Anna Maximiliana Elizabeth Mariella Marie (b. Frankfurt, 2 February 2007)
- Duke Michael Heinrich Albert Alexander Maria (b. Friedrichshafen, 1 December 1965), married in 2006 Julia Ricarda Storz (b. Munich, 4 April 1965)
- Duchess Eleonore Fleur Juanita Charlotte Eudoxie Marie-Agnès (b. Altshausen, 4 November 1977), married in 2003 to Count Moritz von Goëß (1966), with three children:
- Count Zeno Carl Philipp Alfonso Maria von Goëss (b. Vienna, 30 October 2004)
- Countess Flaminia von Goëss (b. 25 February 2006)
- Countess Livia von Goëss (b. July 2010)
King Juan Carlos I of Spain is Duchess Fleur's godfather.
- I.K.H. Diane Herzogin von Württemberg, Prinzessin von Frankreich ; Diane Herzogin vo Württemberg, Roger Orlik ; Sp-Verlag (2002) ISBN 3-9807873-0-3
- Kunsthandwerk, Gemälde, Skulpturen ; Diane von Württemberg ; Ulm : Süddt. Verl.-Ges., 1991. ISBN 3-88294-165-0
|Ancestors of Diane, Duchess of Württemberg|
- "Diane von Württemberg (70): Anpassungsfähig" [Diane von Württemberg (70): Adapts easily]. Stuttgarter Zeitung (in German). 2010-03-26. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
Media related to Diane von Württemberg at Wikimedia Commons
Diane, Duchess of WürttembergBorn: 12 January 1979
|Titles in pretence|
Archduchess Rosa of Austria
|— TITULAR —
Queen consort of Württemberg
17 April 1975 – present
Reason for succession failure:
Kingdom abolished in 1918