||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2007)|
She is the director of We Are the Children, a documentary about Michael Jackson's fans during his 2004-2005 trial, which is distributed by independent film distribution company Indiepix. She is also the director of a feature-length documentary on the Mellotron called Mellodrama.
She also directed "The Gallery Is a Guillotine", a music video for the Most Holy Trinity on Brown Bottle Records; "Lonely Wine", a music video for artist TK Webb and label The Social Registry; and "What You Wish For", a music video for Telescope Music.
- Derrick Bracey (March 18, 2010). "Mellodrama: The Mellotron Movie". Myrtle Beach Sun News. Retrieved 2010-07-20.
- Roque Casciero (March 29, 2009). "El mellotron hoy está en todas partes". Página/12 (in Spanish). Retrieved 2010-07-20.
- Dianna Dilworth (July, 2004). "Slavoj Žižek". The Believer. Retrieved 2010-07-20.
- Dianna Dilworth (April 2007). "Idea Becomes Business for Two British Designers". Architectural Record. Retrieved 2010-07-20.
- Dianna Dilworth (April 16, 2009). "Up, Up and Away". Plenty. Retrieved 2010-07-20.