Diante do Trono
||This article may be written from a fan's point of view, rather than a neutral point of view. (April 2014)|
|Diante do Trono|
|Also known as||The main worship ministry in Latin America.|
|Origin||Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil|
|Genres||Contemporary Christian music, contemporary worship music, worship music, pop rock|
|Labels||Diante do Trono, Hosanna!, Integrity, Som Livre|
|Associated acts||André Valadão, Mariana Valadão, Nívea Soares Ana Nóbrega, Israel Salazar, Gateway Worship|
|Members||Ana Paula Valadão
|Past members||Ana Nóbrega
João Lúcio Tannure
Diante do Trono (IPA: [djɐ̃.tɨ du tɾonu]; lit.: Before the Throne) is a Brazilian contemporary Christian music band, formed in 1997 in the city of Belo Horizonte, in the Lagoinha Baptist Church and led by singer, songwriter and pastor Ana Paula Valadão. The group became popular in Brazil since the release of his first work, the disc Diante do Trono 1998. however, was from the album Águas Purificadoras and Preciso de Ti who achieved international recognition, becoming the main worship ministry in Latin America and one of the most successful in Brazilian music.
In one presentation, held in 2003 during the recording of the album Quero Me Apaixonar, the Diante do Trono gathered about 2 million people. It has also been winning trophies Talent and Promises, as well as being nominated for a Latin Grammy in 2012 with the Sol da Justiça work. According to the group itself and some sources, Diante do Trono has sold over 15 million records in various formats, one of the record holders of record sales in Brazil.
The band, from its inception had a brass orchestra and strings, suffering several instrumental changes during his career, especially the period of the years 2008 and 2010, when the only members that remained in the initial training group were Ana Paula Valadão, vocalist and band leader, and Elias Fernandes, rhythm guitarist of the set. With the end of the orchestra, who always accompanied the Diante do Trono of course the band's sound became more pop rock noticeably. In its musical characteristics, the band is based in congregational singing and contemporary Christian music, with influences of pop rock, progressive rock and folk in the works, highlighting the most recent.
The set also created the Center for Ministerial Training Diante do Trono the CTMDT, preparatory for musicians and singers in the area of missions, the Arts Factory which is a partnership with the Lagoinha Baptist Church, to train professionals in diverse areas such as singing, theater and dance, and has part of his discography devoted entirely to children. Participates and participated in social projects, such as India Project, which collects and help Indian girls in prostitution in food donations to cities in the North of Minas Gerais in 2003 and a campaign of bone marrow donations in Barretos, during the recording of their thirteenth album in 2010.
- 1 History
- 2 Crianças Diante do Trono
- 3 Discography
- 4 Television program
- 5 Musical style and influences
- 6 Beyond the borders
- 7 Recognition
- 8 Awards and nominations
- 9 External links
- 10 References
1995–2000: The early years
In 1995, the pastor Márcio Valadão, father of Ana Paula and senior pastor of the Church, together with Sérgio Gomes, decided to make a record, whose income would serve to combat child prostitution that they saw on a trip to India. The material for the album was recorded on 31 January 1998, a cult of the Lagoinha Baptist Church. Along with Ana Paula, the vocals were formed by singers like André Valadão, his brother, and Nívea Soares. A few months after recording the musical work was released, especially the song "Diante do Trono". With the positive impact of the song, the group, which until then had no official name, became known before the throne. Besides this, other songs of the set were also very popular on the radio, especially "Aclame ao Senhor", "Deus de Amor" and "Manancial".
With the commercial success of the first work, the group decided to continue. Thus, in February 1999, recording the second album, the title Exaltado was performed. It was produced by Ana Paula, Sérgio Gomes and André Espíndola, and was attended by vocalists for their first job, as Nívea Soares, and also new members as Helena Tannure and João Lúcio Tannure.
From Exaltado, the Diante do Trono started making presentations throughout Brazil and band's popularity began to grow among evangelicals, was consolidating your trips to Brazilian states and its significant selling records. In 2000, Águas Purificadoras was released, recorded in Gameleira Park in Belo Horizonte and produced by Sérgio Gomes, where the group gathered about seventy thousand people.
Also in 2000, was held the 1st International Congress of Praise & Worship Diante do Trono. That same year, Kelly Burton, in collaboration with the American label Hosanna! Music, recorded two musical works: Aclame ao Senhor, the Portuguese version of Shout to the Lord, was recorded at the Lagoinha Baptist Church, in Belo Horizonte, in 2000, and Shalom Jerusalém, consisting of songs with Jewish pace with participation of singer and American worship leader Paul Wilbur.
In 2001, the group released the album Preciso de Ti, recorded on 14 July 2001 in Mineirão Stadium in Belo Horizonte, 15 gathering around two hundred and ten thousand people, occupying the stadium. Had the largest capacity in the history of estádio. The work sold four hundred thousand copies in its first week of release and has since reached the milestone of two million copies, becoming the best-selling gospel album of Brazil today. In addition to the commercial success, the band won the Talent Trophy award in 2002 in the best song category and best group.
On 1 December 2001, recorded the double album Brasil Diante do Trono, in Maracanã Stadium, Rio de Janeiro. In the same year, it launched the first disc of the compilation Crianças Diante do Trono with their work directed at children. The work of the eponymous name become the first of a series of children's albums.
In 2002 debuted the Diante do Trono Program, in Rede TV with various ministries and frames.
In July 2002, the project continued in Brasil Diante do Trono was recorded fifth album together, called Nos Braços do Pai, written on the Ministries Esplanade in Brasilia, Federal District, with more than the presence of more than one million two hundred thousand people coming from all over the caravans Brasil. from that year, the Diante do Trono has shown his work in other countries, doing shows in Guatemala and Japan, and launching versions in English and Spanish labor Nos Braços do Pai.
In 2003, Nívea Soares decided to start a solo career and recorded his first album, Reina Sobre Mim, without, however, no longer be part of the group. On 12 July 2003 the band recorded their sixth album and third project Brasil Diante do Trono: Quero Me Apaixonar. Recording took place at Campo de Marte Airport, on the north side of São Paulo, and had an audience of two million people. In this event, the band collected 35 tons of food, which were distributed in the North of Minas Gerais. In Talent Trophy that year, the Diante do Trono took two of three nominations had.
2003–2006: After 2003
Shortly after the recording of the CD Quero Me Apaixonar in São Paulo, the Diante do Trono went through a period of change spanning the entire internal structure of the group. After this period, the seventh work, Esperança, was recorded in the Administrative Center of Bahia in Salvador, on 10 July 2004, gathering around one million two hundred thousand people, according to the Civil Police of Bahia. In Talent Trophy, the band was the highlight, winning seven of eight nominations had. In 2004, André Valadão followed the footsteps of Nívea Soares and began his solo career with the work Mais Que Abundante.
In 2005, Diante do Trono yet recorded the album Ainda Existe Uma Cruz in Porto Alegre, the banks of the Guaiba Lake, attended by three hundred thousand people. The same year also occurred the final output Maximiliano Moraes. During the Talent Trophy, the group won in three categories.
The following year, 2006, Alegria album, André Valadão were recorded during the same Congress held annually by the group, and Por Amor de Ti, Oh Brasil, the ninth in the series Diante do Trono, recorded live at Yamada Arena in Belém work featured the return of Nivea Soares. Sem Palavras was also released, the first instrumental group. In Talent Trophy, the group won mostly in the categories of children's albums.
2007–2010: Celebrations and new cycles
In March 2007 the Diante do Trono recorded Tempo de Festa, a special double DVD and CD commemorating 10 years of career at Via Funchal, which presents the theme songs for each of the 9 CDs of the group and still hits like "Manancial", "Tempo de Festa" and still unreleased song "Amado Salvador", composed by band leader especially for this work. According to critics, the weak point of the event was the lack of innovation. At the International Congress of Praise & Worship Year that year, the band recorded the second CD and DVD celebrating 10 years Com Intensidade, which only brings the animated music group. In July, shortly before the release of Tempo de Festa, the Diante do Trono recorded his tenth album: Príncipe da Paz, written in the Apoteose Square in Rio de Janeiro, with a readership of over 100,000 people. The work was considered as the closing of a cycle, at the close of the Brasil Diante do Trono project, with recordings in all regions of Brazil. Talent Trophy in the same happened in the previous year: the set won mostly in children's categories.
In May, during an event in Anápolis, Goiás, Ana Paula Valadão imitated a lion making animal gestures with his hands. A recording was released on the Internet, which caused several criticisms of the singer. In two months, the video has received over sixty thousand hits.
In January 2008 the Diante do Trono entered into a distribution partnership with the set Trazendo a Arca, where the label of Diante do Trono distribute the albums of other bands. The goal of the partnership was to strengthen the two groups against piracy.
In May, the group was honored at Raul Gil Program. The program told the story of the band, other musicians of the gospel world, as David Quinlan, Marina de Oliveira, Aline Barros, Trazendo a Arca and Adhemar de Campos did homage to Diante do Trono.
In 2009, the International Congress of Praise and Worship Diante do Trono, which brought people from all states of Brazil and other parts of the world every year, he returned to his roots and was held at the Lagoinha Baptist Church, with the theme: Church is no finish bridge, is the starting point. Also in the same year announced a partnership between the group and the label Som Livre.
A collection of the group was sold on newsstands in Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte in February 2009, and a presentation in Manaus, Ana Paula Valadão even announced that the city would host the recording of the twelfth working group. However, as there was no release of the site in due time, the band performed recording disc recording Tua Visão in the city of Belo Horizonte, in Station Square. The album recorded on 1 August, and featured appearances by Fernanda Brum, Nívea Soares, Mariana Valadão and Felippe Valadão. According to critics, the study confirmed the need for a musical renewal at Diante do Trono.
During the 12th International Congress of Praise & Worship Diante do Trono, with an audience of six thousand people recording the album Glória a Deus, a Portuguese version of a work group of the American Gateway Worship was held. Also during the Congress several changes were announced. Instrumentalists and vocal oldest officially announced their outputs together. Furthermore, the "orchestra", would also left be part of the band.
2010–2012: Musical renewals
Before recording the thirteenth labor, Diante do Trono has created a website dedicated to the recording of the musical work in the city of Barretos, titled Aleluia. On the day of recording, the band did social work in a partnership with the Cancer Hospital of Barretos, in a campaign of bone marrow donations. The album was, at the most pop rock band season, joining the sound of guitars with metals. It was the best-selling gospel work of the year in Brazil.
In 2010, the Diante do Trono Program stopped being displayed in Rede Super.
In 2011, the group recorded the Sol da Justiça in Meio Beach, in Natal. However, bad weather hindered the local recordings, thereby causing the event was held again at the Riachuelo Theater. In just one day of release the album sold over fifty thousand copies.
On 4 February 2011, the program premiered Nos Bastidores com o DT in Rede Super. The public has the opportunity to follow the travels and tours conducted by worship leader Ana Paula Valadão and by the Diante do Trono staff in addition to the experiences of ministry. With presentation of Ana Paula Valadão, the program records all the scenes moments: from the route inside cars, buses and planes passing through the dressing rooms, yet the ministrations.
During the ceremony Promises Trophy in 2011, the group was the most prized, winning in the categories Best Praise Ministry and Best DVD. On 10 December, the Diante do Trono been to Rio de Janeiro to attend the Promises Festival, organized by Globo, which gathered beyond the group eight singers: Davi Sacer, Fernanda Brum, Fernandinho, Damares, Pregador Luo, Ludmila Ferber, Regis Danese and Eyshila.
2012–2014: 15 year celebrations and musical renewals
On 15 February 2012 on the second season of the show Nos Bastidores com o DT began airing.
On 9 June 2012 the band held its fifteenth recording an unprecedented disk, thus celebrating fifteen years years the group. Creio it was recorded in Manaus, and had an audience of 350,000 people at the Sambadrome of Manaus. The album was directed by Alex Passos, who chose to do differently than is done in most audio-visual projects produced nowadays work. The event also brought appearances by Ludmila Ferber, Thomas Miller from Gateway Worship, Mariana Valadão, Felippe Valadão among other musicians. The project confirmed a possible back and clear the Diante do Trono to gospel mainstream, having a recording with more than 300,000 people, which was not many years ago public. The book received positive reviews from specialized media, and received considerable public acclaim, reaching sell fifty thousand copies in one day. The same work in DVD format became platinum in a fortnight.
Still, in 2012 the Diante do Trono released a commemorative hot-site fifteen year career, containing testimonials, stories, photos, polls, among other special materials, most exclusive origin. Created by Quartel Design, the project brought a mosaic design reminiscent recordings and photos of the band. Was also recorded disc Suomi Valtaistuimen Edessä, an international project in Finnish, bringing remakes of Aleluia and Sol da Justiça disks and also participation in the project Hillsong Global Project, recording the Portuguese version of the project, the Global Project Português, released by record label CanZion Brasil and that he sold forty thousand copies, reaching gold status.
In 2013, vocalist Ana Nóbrega signed a contract with the Som Livre label to release his second solo work, being the first since their entry into Diante do Trono entitled Nada Temerei. The disc received contributions from band members in the production, arrangements and recording, but the musical style of the work is distinguished from Diante do Trono. The songs were signed by the artist in collaboration with vocalist Israel Salazar, who also contributed the arrangements. It was released in February.
During the 14th International Congress of Praise & Worship Diante do Trono, was recorded the disk Renovo, in Expominas, who brought a retelling of older songs that made history and set in the current arrangements.
In March 2013, the 14th International Congress of Praise & Worship Diante do Trono, the prophetess Cindy Jacobs, known internationally prophesied the fall of corruption in Brazil. In June, large demonstrations took place across the Brazil. Also in March, the prophetess Cindy Jacobs prophesied that a future president of Brazil will come from the Lagoinha Baptist Church, Cindy also told us that one day she was in Costa Rica and saw a man in a wheelchair, and the Holy Spirit told her to prophesy that man that he will be the future president of the country, after a while Cindy discovered that man became the president of Costa Rica.
It was announced at the 14th International Congress of Praise & Worship Diante do Trono, that from 2014 the name of the Congress will be changed to the International Congress of Worship & Intercession Diante do Trono.
In May 2013, Diante do Trono was featured in Billboard Brazil with "Creio", "Canta Minh'alma" and "Me Ama" songs.
In June 2013, Ana Nóbrega left Diante do Trono to pursue a solo career. Still, in the same month, Ana Paula Valadão announced the departure of several vocal band. Besides Ana Nóbrega, which had left earlier for a solo career, the couple and Rodrigo and Saara Campos went to Finland, Guilherme Fares, Sebastião Batista and Roberta Izabel left the group.
Reaching 15 years of career the group, said that the intention of this initiative is to draw attention from all over Brazil to the sad reality of the northeastern backlands, which still suffers from poverty and the worst drought in fifty years.
In June 2013, the Diante do Trono released a custom clothing shop, "DT Wear", the shop contains books, accessories, footwear and clothing with messages of songs from Diante do Trono.
On 6 July 2013, the Diante do Trono recorded the sixteenth work in Juazeiro do Norte from project Sertão Diante do Trono project with several rewrites and only three new songs, titled Tu Reinas. The recording attracted an audience of about 50,000 people in Park Events Padre Cícero. the album had cameos from André Valadão, Mariana Valadão and Juliano Son and direction of Alex Passos with several innovations. After recording the band proceeded towards other states that are also suffering from the reality of drought in northeastern backlands, to record images.
On 21 August 2013 aired the last episode of the show Nos Bastidores com o DT that was displayed Wednesday at 21 pm.
On 23 October 2013, returned to the air Diante do Trono Program, with a new format, the program contains frames "Bem de Perto", the leader of Diante do Trono, Ana Paula Valadão Bessa, visit people who have some testimony to tell which the ministry, in its 15 years of operation, has taken part in some form, "Por Dentro do CTMDT" shows the daily life of students and teachers of the Centre Ministerial Diante do Trono and "Na Estrada com o DT ", the viewer has the opportunity to monitor records the scenes of Diante do Trono presentations.
In 2013, Diante do Trono participated again the Promises Festival, being the only ministry to participate in all editions.
2014–present: A new journey, from Brazil to the nations
The year 2014 began, the band was preparing to record his seventeenth album his first international recording, the first recording to be recorded outside of Brazil, beginning with Israel, Tetelestai was the name given to the project, since it was the word spoken by Jesus on Calvary and means "It is finished!" . In May, the caravan left for Israel, with a caravan of 382 people at the end of the first service occurred in the caravan, God rained most rain of the last 100 years in Israel and it rained the entire nation of Israel. During the early days of the caravan, the extras on the DVD were recorded. In 13 May recording took place at the Tower of David in Jerusalem, about 557 people were present, the news traveled the world and the CBN News did an exclusive story about the engraving on the turret, on 14 May shooting occurred the streets of Jerusalem and Golgotha and 15 May recordings occurred in the Garden of the Empty Tomb and the Mount of Olives. The project had cameos from André Valadão, Asaph Borba, Rosana Borba and Ana Lúcia Câmara, André Borba, child of Asaph Borba and Isaque Valadão, son of Ana Paula Valadão played violin on this project which was directed by Alex Passos and again with many innovations.
Between June and July 2014, they toured in Europe, passing through Portugal, England, Belgium, Germany, Finland and France. In Finland, the band released their second Finnish album, Läpimurto, as part of the Nations Before the Throne project. It included songs, translated into Finnish, from Creio, Renovo and Tu Reinas. The touring choir sang on the stairs in front of the Finnish Parliament where they released the album.
On 12 August 2014 Deus Reina the second album in partnership with Gateway Worship was recorded at Lagoinha Church. A Lagoinha Church conference, again with Gateway church members, Zach Neese, Sion Alford Shannon Alford, Lamar Boschman and Robert Quintana was held on 14 and 15 August.
The album, Tu Reinas, recorded on 6 July 2013 in the Brazilian backlands, was released on 1 October 2014. The album achieved gold record status in one day, selling 50,000 copies. The album was released independently, leaving Som Livre label after five years.
Crianças Diante do Trono
The first disc geared to children was Crianças Diante do Trono in 2001. Album was very successful, and contains the song "Aos Olhos do Pai". After the good reception of the work, launched seven: Amigo de Deus, Quem é Jesus?, Vamos Compartilhar, A Arca de Noé, Samuel, o Menino que Ouviu Deus, Para Adorar ao Senhor (Live), Amigos do Perdão and Davi. With albums, the group was winning the Talent Trophy in several years.
Discography of Diante do Trono consists of over twenty live albums, nine infant albums and four studio albums. The works produced have brought several awards. Were cities in all regions of Brazil that received the recordings of the band.
- Diante do Trono's series
- Diante do Trono (1998)
- Exaltado (2000)
- Águas Purificadoras (2000)
- Preciso de Ti (2001)
- Nos Braços do Pai (2002)
- Quero Me Apaixonar (2003)
- Esperança (2004)
- Ainda Existe Uma Cruz (2005)
- Por Amor de Ti, Oh Brasil (2006)
- Príncipe da Paz (2007)
- A Canção do Amor (2008)
- Tua Visão (2009)
- Aleluia (2010)
- Sol da Justiça (2011)
- Creio (2012)
- Tu Reinas (2014)
- Tetelestai (2015)
- Crianças Diante do Trono's series
- Crianças Diante do Trono (2002)
- Amigo de Deus (2003)
- Quem é Jesus? (2004)
- Vamos Compartilhar (2005)
- Arca de Noé (2006)
- Samuel, O Menino Que Ouviu Deus (2007)
- Para Adorar ao Senhor (2008)
- Amigos do Perdão (2010)
- Davi (2012)
- Brasil Diante do Trono (2002)
- In the Father's Arms (2006)
- En los Brazos del Padre (2006)
- Sem Palavras (2006)
- Tempo de Festa (2007)
- Com Intensidade (2008)
- Renovo (2013)
- Aclame ao Senhor (with Hillsong) (2000)
- Shalom Jerusálem (with Paul Wilbur) (2000)
- Glória a Deus (with Gateway Worship) (2012)
- Global Project: Português (with Hillsong) (2012)
- Deus Reina (with Gateway Worship) (2015)
- CTMDT's series
- Viver Por Ti (2006)
- Não Haverá Limites (2009)
- Tu És Tudo Pra Mim (2012)
- Nations Before the Throne's series
- Suomi Valtaistuimen Edessä (2012)
- Läpimurto (2014)
- Programa Diante do Trono (2001–2010) / (2013–present)
- Nos Bastidores com o DT (2011–2013)
Musical style and influences
Since the first album, the group showed roots of congregational singing in instrumental part. The Orchestra of the band was a feature that marked the group's first album since, causing heavy and dense sound of metal music was the main feature in Diante do Trono. The end of this brought the renewal of the arrangements set out from the album Sol da Justiça, which since then has influences from pop rock.
The main musical references from Diante do Trono are the sets of gospel music and Gateway Worship and Hillsong. The band even recorded several albums in partnership with ministries. The Diante do Trono also translated songs from Jesus Culture, among other groups of praise and worship.
The song "Coração Igual ao Teu" is a hit in Korea, many churches sing, the song has been covered by many singers there.
Новое Поколение, a Christian group from Ukraine, re-recorded in Russian the songs "Mais Que Vencedor", "Debaixo dos Nossos Pés" and "Cordeiro e Leão" on his album "Наш Бог Всех Больше", released in 2012.
Beyond the borders
Currently, Diante do Trono is known internationally through songs and work that develops outside Brazil. Been to countries like United States, Israel, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Germany, England, Poland, Albania, Indonesia, Guatemala, Japan, Italy and Finland.
Throughout his career, the Diante do Trono brand achieved remarkable for a band of Christian music: gospel set was the only Brazilian to receive homage in a television program; has performed for more than two million people at a concert in the city of São Paulo; Besides being the only participant Band Promises Festival. The group has toured in Switzerland, Finland, United States, Asia, among other places.
The critics consider that the set diversifies into his compositions, with deep lyrics, poetry, words that bring repentance, among other topics.
The Diante do Trono has appeared in several television shows, especially the Programa Raul Gil, Eliana, Domingão do Faustão, Caldeirão do Huck, Encontro com Fátima Bernardes, Altas Horas, Television news in several states. In 2012 Ana Paula Valadão was placed in the election for being the only Christian singer on the list O Maior Brasileiro de Todos os Tempos (The Brazilian Biggest of All Time). In July 2013, the leader Ana Paula Valadão met with President Dilma Rousseff along with other worship leaders to pray for Brazil. Dilma Rousseff to visit the Lagoinha Baptist Church in Mulheres Diante do Trono (Women Before the Throne) in September, but by a scheduling conflict this was not possible, perhaps in the near cult this will be possible. In September 2013, Ana Paula Valadão part of the frame "Crianças Curiosas" in Raul Gil Program and soon after, he received an invitation to attend the Teleton 2013. In October 2013, UOL published a special report to 15 years of Diante do Trono, were interviewed Ana Paula Valadão, André Valadão, Mariana Valadão, Nívea Soares, Helena Tannure, Ana Nóbrega, among many others.
Awards and nominations
During its years of existence, the Diante do Trono received 61 nominations in Talent Trophy between the years 2002-2009. Indications that received the 61, won 24, i.e. 39.3%. The most successful of the whole year was 2004, when they received 8 nominations and won 7.
In the first edition of the Promises Trophy in 2011 the ministry was nominated in five categories and won in two being the most prized of the night. Promises Trophy in 2012, received five nominations passed through two stages of the awards with five nominations and won two, which represents 40% of them. Knowing that these first two editions of the largest Brazilian gospel music awards Promises Trophy, the ministry is the biggest winner, along with Thalles Roberto with 4 awards.
In 2012 the group was nominated for a Latin Grammy for Best Christian Album of Music in Portuguese, but the group did not win. In awarding the Promises Trophy 2013 the Ministry of Praise Diante do Trono won for Best CD.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Diante do Trono.|
- "Diante do Trono garante liderança para a Globo". Gospel10. Retrieved 13 January 2012.
- "História de Diante do Trono". BastaClicar Música. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "Expoente da musica gospel, Diante do Trono". 27 July 2010.
- "Agenda de shows gospel - Diante do Trono". Gospel+. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "Christian". Grammy Latino. Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- "Novo Templo da Lagoinha".
- "Novo Templo da Lagoinha".
- "Quartel Design divulga logo DT 15 anos – Edição comemorativa". Super Gospel. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Capítulo 2". Diante do Trono. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "CD Exaltado (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. 26 February 2010. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "CD Exaltado - Diante do Trono - cd gospel". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "Capítulo 3". Diante do Trono. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "CD Águas purificadoras (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. 2 April 2010. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "CD Aclame ao Senhor (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. 13 October 2010. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "CD Preciso de Ti (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. 22 November 2009. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "CD Preciso de Ti: Diante do Trono 4 - ao Vivo". Submarino. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "DVD Preciso de Ti (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Exaltado". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "CD Brasil Diante do Trono 1 - ao Vivo- Duplo". Submarino. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "Crianças Diante do Trono". Super Gospel. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "Capítulo 4". Diante do Trono. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "CD Nos Braços do Pai - Diante do Trono - cd gospel". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "Capítulo 5". Diante do Trono. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "Diante do Trono lança trabalhos em inglês e espanhol". Super Gospel. Retrieved 1 August 2006.
- "CD Reina sobre mim (Nívea Soares) - Análise". Super Gospel. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "CD Quero Me Apaixonar - Diante do Trono - cd gospel". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "Em Salvador - Diante o Trono grava ao vivo o seu 7º CD". Super Gospel. 4 June 2004. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "Os indicados e vencedores do Troféu Talento 2003". Universo Musical. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "CD Esperança (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. 21 September 2004. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Saiba como foi a gravação do "Esperança", o Diante do Trono 7". Super Gospel. 17 July 2004. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "CD Esperança - Diante do Trono". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Vencedores do Troféu Talento 2004". Universo Musical. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "CD Mais que abundante (André Valadão) - Análise". Super Gospel. 6 May 2005. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Capítulo 6". Diante do Trono. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "CD Ainda existe uma cruz - Diante do Trono". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Diante do Trono volta à estrada após lançamento do oitavo CD". Super Gospel. 8 September 2005. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Análise do CD Ainda existe uma cruz". Super Gospel.
- "Maximiliano Moraes - Ex-Arranjador Vocal do Diante do Trono". Guia-me. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "CD Alegria (André Valadão) - Análise". Super Gospel. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "CD Por Amor de Ti, Oh Brasil - Diante do Trono - cd gospel". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "CD Instrumental - Sem Palavras (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. 4 July 2007. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Confira a lista completa dos vencedores do Troféu Talento 2006". Super Gospel. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Diante do Trono grava em SP o DVD de 10 anos de carreira". Super Gospel. 10 February 2007. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Galeria de fotos: Diante do Trono - Via Funchal, SP". Super Gospel. 9 March 2007. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "CD 10 Anos - Com Intensidade (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. 17 December 2008. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "A Canção do Amor (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "CD Príncipe da Paz". Super Gospel. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "CD Príncipe da Paz - Diante do Trono - cd gospel". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Capítulo 9". Diante do Trono. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "Confira os vencedores da 12ª edição do Troféu Talento". Gospel+. 25 March 2007. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Ana Paula Valadão é criticada por receber unção do leão". Gospel+. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Diante do Trono se despede da Rede TV". Gospel+. 3 October 2007.
- "Diante do Trono distribuirá os CDs do Trazendo a Arca". Gospel+. 2 January 2008. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Diante do Trono com homenagem no programa do Raul Gil". Super Gospel. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Exclusivo: Assista a homenagem ao Diante do Trono no Programa Raul Gil". O Verbo. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "CD Canção do Amor (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "DVD Canção do Amor (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Diante do Trono". LastFM. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Parceria de Peso: Som Livre + Diante do Trono". GospelPrime. 5 August 2009. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Coleção do Diante do Trono poderá ser comprada nas bancas". Super Gospel. 2 February 2009. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "DT confirma local exato da gravação 2009". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "CD Tua Visão (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Diante do Trono e Renascer Praise juntos em Belo Horizonte". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Exclusivo: Cobertura do 12º Congresso de Louvor e Adoração do Diante do Trono". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Diante do Trono cria site especial sobre a gravação em Barretos". Super Gospel. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "CD Aleluia (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. 30 November 2010. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Aleluia do Diante do Trono é o cd gospel mais vendido em 2010". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "14º CD do Diante do Trono se chamará Sol da Justiça". Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Diante do Trono divulga banner da gravação do DT 14". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Diante do Trono lança aplicativo exclusivo do CD Sol da Justiça". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Estréia hoje (04/02) o Programa "Nos Bastidores com o DT"". Livres DT.
- "Nos Bastidores com o DT". Rede Super.
- "Diante do Trono é o destaque da primeira edição do Troféu Promessas". G1. 30 November 2011. Retrieved 8 December 2011.
- "Diante do Trono, Luo, Fernanda Brum e Ludmila Ferber também confirmam presença no Festival Promessas". Super Gospel. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Festival Promessas reúne 100 mil pessoas no Rio de Janeiro, veja o que rolou". Cidade Gospel. Retrieved 27 December 2011.
- "Festival Promessas celebra música evangélica no Rio de Janeiro". G1. Retrieved 21 December 2011.
- "Nova temporada dos BASTIDORES". Rede Super. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- "Gravação do Diante do Trono 15 marca o coração de Manaus". Gospel no Divã. Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- "Diante do Trono comemora 15 anos com gravação de DVD em Manaus". G1. 8 February 2012. Retrieved 15 February 2012.
- "CD Creio (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. Retrieved 11 February 2013.
- "DVD Creio ultrapassa marca de disco de platina". Lagoinha. Retrieved 26 February 2013.
- "15 anos Diante do Trono - Uma história traduzida em um hot site". Quartel Design. Retrieved 26 February 2013.
- "Nations Before the Throne (Diante do Trono) - Lançamento". Super Gospel. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Global Project Português". iTunes. Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- "CD Hillsong Global Project - Diante do Trono já é disco de ouro". Guia-me. Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- "Ana Nóbrega lança novo CD - Nada Temerei pela Som Livre". Gospel Músikas. Retrieved 26 February 2013.
- "Diante do Trono grava CD comemorativo de 15 anos". Gospel News. Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- "[Vídeo] Pastora Cindy Jacobs profetizou derrubada da corrupção no Brasil durante Congresso do Diante do Trono; Assista". Gospel+. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "Cindy Jacobs profetiza presidente do Brasil, vindo da Batista da Lagoinha". Ligado no Gospel.
- "Ana Nóbrega deixou o Diante do Trono". Portal DT. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Mudanças". Diante do Trono. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
- "Saiba como foi a gravação do DVD "Tu Reinas", do Diante do Trono". Guia-me. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
- "Diante do Trono lança loja de roupas personalizadas - DT Wear". Livres DT.
- [=http://www.diantedotrono.com/sertaodiantedotrono/ "Sertão DT – CD "TU REINAS""]. Diante do Trono. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- "Confira fotos dos preparativos para a gravação do CD e DVD "Tu Reinas" - DT 16 em Juazeiro do Norte". Livres DT. Retrieved 4 July 2013.
- "Saiba como foi a gravação do DVD "Tu Reinas", do Diante do Trono". Guia-me. Retrieved 11 July 2013.
- "Sobre o "Programa Diante do Trono"". Rede Super.
- ""Tetelestai" é nome do novo CD do Diante do Trono". Gospel no Divã.
- "Diante do Trono divulga canções do CD "Tetelestai" que será gravado em Israel". Gospel Prime. Retrieved 6 April 2014.
- "CBN NEWS DESTACA GRAVAÇÃO DO DVD TETELESTAI DO DIANTE DO TRONO EM JERUSALÉM, ASSISTA". Cults. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- "DT grava CD/DVD Tetelestai em Israel". Diante do Trono.
- "Está chegando! DT na Europa!".
- "Diante do Trono em turnê pela Europa".
- "Diante do Trono fará turnê pela Europa".
- "Diante do Trono gravará CD "Deus Reina" na Lagoinha". Rede Super. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- ""Foi muito mais que a gravação de um CD", declara pastor Márcio Valadão sobre gravação de "Deus Reina"". Rede Super. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- "Diante do Trono deixa a Som Livre e volta a ser independente". Efrata Music. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- "Crianças Diante do Trono". Diante do Trono. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "CD Samuel, o menino que ouviu Deus (Crianças Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. 21 May 2008. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Crianças Diante do Trono lança "Amigos do Perdão"". Gospel+. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Conheça os vencedores do Troféu Talento 2009". Notícias Gospel. Retrieved 29 October 2011.
- "Diante do Trono-Discografia Completa". Super Gospel. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Biografia de Diante do Trono". Letras. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Não terá orquestra na gravação do Diante do Trono 14". Família Diante do Trono. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "CD Sol da Justiça (Diante do Trono) - Análise". Super Gospel. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Diante do Trono gravará versão de My Heart Sings Worthy, assista". Guia-me. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- "Música "How He Loves Us", sucesso do Jesus Culture será gravada pelo Diante do Trono". Gospel+. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- "Diante do Trono lançará projeto em parceria com Hillsong em 2012". Gospel10. Retrieved 6 March 2012.
- "Diante do Trono partilha sobre música gravada por Padre Marcelo Rossi". Portal da Música Católica. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- "Diante do Trono na Estrada". Música Evangélica. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- "DT faz turnê na Europa". Portal Fiel. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- "Grupo gospel 'Diante do Trono' quer 1 milhão de pessoas na gravação de DVD em Manaus". Marcos Santos. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- "Diante do Trono no programa do Raul Gil". Gospel+. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Ana Paula Valadão confirma participação do Diante do Trono no Programa da Eliana". Gospel+. Retrieved 25 March 2011.
- "Ana Paula Valadão se apresenta no Faustão e alcança 30 milhões de lares, assista". Padom. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Música evangélica invade Caldeirão com Diante do Trono e Pregador Luo". TV O Globo.
- "Ana Paula Valadão participará do programa "Encontro com Fátima Bernardes"". Livres DT.
- "Diante do Trono grava participação para o programa Altas Horas". Livres DT.
- "Ana Paula Valadão fala sobre encontro com presidenta Dilma". Diante do Trono.
- "Presidente Dilma Rousseff visitaria o Culto Mulheres Diante do Trono deste mês de setembro". Livres DT.
- "UOL faz matéria especial sobre os 15 anos do Diante do Trono". Livres DT. Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- "FORBES Brasil traz as 100 celebridades mais influentes do país em 2013". Forbes Brasil. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Ana Paula Valadão, Aline Barros e Thalles Roberto estão entre os 100 brasileiros mais influentes de 2013 segundo a revista Forbes". Livres DT. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Preciso de Ti- Diante do Trono". Diante do Trono. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Conheça os indicados ao Troféu Talento 2005". Redação Super Gospel. 2 February 2005. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- "Conheça os indicados ao Troféu Talento 2006". Super Gospel. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Conheça os indicados ao Troféu Talento 2007". Gospel+. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Conheça os indicados ao Troféu Talento 2008". Gospel+. Retrieved 29 October 2011.
- "Confira a lista de ganhadores do Troféu Talento 2008". Super Gospel. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Indicados ao Troféu Talento 2009". Gospel+. Retrieved 29 October 2011.
- "Confiram quais foram os indicados para o Troféu Talento 2004". Super Gospel. 6 February 2004. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Troféu Promessas premia destaques da música gospel nacional". G1. 30 November 2011. Retrieved 10 April 2014.