From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dice are polyhedral objects used in games for generating random numbers.
Dice, DICE, or dicing may also refer to:
- Dice, Kentucky
- Dice Living, a way of life depicted in the novel The Dice Man by Luke Rhinehart
- DICE (compiler), a C compiler for Amiga written by computer scientist Matt Dillon
- DICE model (Dynamic Integrated Climate-Economy model), a computer model of climate change
- D.I.C.E. Summit, an annual gathering of executives from the videogame industry
- EA Digital Illusions CE (EA DICE), a Swedish computer game developer
- Dicing, a method of preparing food chopping it into small cubes or dice
- Defense-Independent Component ERA, a baseball statistic
- Diceware, a method used for generating security phrases
- Dice's coefficient, a similarity measure used in information retrieval
- Munchkin Dice, an expansion for the Munchkin card game
- Dice (G.I. Joe), a fictional ninja in the G.I. Joe universe, member of Cobra
- Dice (horse) (1925–1927), American Champion Thoroughbred racehorse
- Wafer dicing, a step in semi-conductor processing where device chips are cut out of a wafer
- Dice.com, a career website
- DICE (DEA database), a DEA database, consists largely of phone log and Internet data
- Dice (album), a 1989 comedy album by Andrew Dice Clay
- DICE (band), a German prog rock band
- Dice (rapper), American rapper
- "Dice" (hide song), 1994
- "Dice" (Finley Quaye song), 2004
- Dices, the Spanish version of Selena Gomez & the Scene's 2010 single, "Who Says"
- Dice (TV miniseries), a live-action television miniseries
- Andrew Dice Clay (born 1957), American comedian
- Dice: Undisputed, a 2007 American TV reality show starring Andrew 'Dice' Clay
- D.I.C.E., a 2005 animated television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.