From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dictation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dictation can refer to:
- Dictation (exercise), when one person speaks while another person transcribes what is spoken.
- A dictation machine, a device used to record speech for transcription.
- Dictaphone, a company that manufactures these devices, and which are often known generically by this name.
- Digital dictation, the use of digital electronic media for this purpose, and often computerized speech recognition.
- Music dictation, an ear training exercise in which the student copies down music while listening to it.
- Dictated but not read, a phrase used in written communication.
- Childish Games, a 2012 Spanish film, also known as Dictation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.