From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A dictator is a ruler who does not rule through democratic means.
Dictator may also refer to:
- Studebaker Dictator, an automobile produced by the Studebaker Corporation of South Bend, Indiana from 1927-1937
- HMS Dictator (1783), a 64-gun third-rate ship of the line of the Royal Navy
- USS Dictator (1863), a single-turreted ironclad monitor of the U.S. Navy
- the Dictator. a type of Siege artillery in the American Civil War, specifically a mortar
- Dictator, a vehicle in the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero line of toys
- Dictator (novel), by Tom Cain
- "Dictator" (Centerfold song)
- "Dictator" (The Clash song)
- The Dictator (disambiguation)
- Dictatorship, a form of government where political authority is monopolized by a single person or political entity
- Roman dictator, in the Roman Republic, an extraordinary magistrate with the absolute authority to perform tasks beyond the authority of the ordinary magistrate
- Dictator game, a game in experimental economics
- Dictator perpetuo, a position held by Julius Caesar
- Dictator novel, a genre of Latin American literature
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dictator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.