From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up didi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Didi may refer to:
- Didi (footballer) (Waldyr Pereira), Brazilian football player
- Diego "Didi" Santos, Brazilian football player
- Cleidimar Magalhães "Didi" Silva, Brazilian football player
- Renato "Didi Mocó" Aragão, Brazilian humorist
- Sebastião "Didi" Pereira do Nascimento, Brazilian football player
Rest of the world
- Ibrahim Didi, Maldivian politician
- Didi Benami, American singer/songwriter
- Didi Conn, American actress
- Didi Gregorius, Dutch baseball player
- Dietmar "Didi" Hamann, German football player
- Dietmar "Didi" Kuhbauer, Austrian football player
- Didi Petet, Indonesian actor
- Didi Senft, also known as "Didi the Devil", colorful spectator of cycle races
- Didi Pickles, mother of Tommy and Dil in the cartoons Rugrats and All Grown Up!
- Didi, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Didi, a name some South American tribes use for red-haired 'jungle men', possibly an unknown ape. See Maricoxi and Ameranthropoides loysi
- "Didi" (song), a song by Khaled
- Didi, the principal character in Didi's Comedy Show, a German comedy television show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Didi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.