From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up didi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Didi may refer to:
- Ibrahim Didi, Maldivian politician
- Didi Benami, American singer/songwriter
- Didi Conn, American actress
- Didi Petet, Indonesian actor
- Diego "Didi" Santos, Brazilian football (soccer) player
- Dietmar "Didi" Hamann, German football (soccer) player
- Dietmar "Didi" Kuhbauer, Austrian football (soccer) player
- Didi Silva, Brazilian football (soccer) player
- Renato "Didi Mocó" Aragão, Brazilian humorist
- Sebastião "Didi" Pereira do Nascimento, Brazilian football (soccer) player
- Valdir "Didi" Pereira, Brazilian football (soccer) player
- Didi Senft, also known as "Didi the Devil", colorful spectator of cycle races
- Didi Pickles, mother of Tommy and Dil in the cartoons Rugrats and All Grown Up!
- Didi, commonly spelled "Deedee", a character in the cartoon Dexter's Lab
- Didi, the principal character in Didi's Comedy Show, a German comedy television show
- Didi, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Didi, a name some South American tribes use for red-haired 'jungle men', possibly an unknown ape. See Maricoxi and Ameranthropoides loysi
- Didi, a 1960 Hindi film
- "Didi" (song), a song by Khaled
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.