Portrait of Dido Fontana by Frankie Vaughan photographer
Dido Fontana (born 1971) is an Italian photographer.
Life and work
Fontana's style has been defined as a bit raw, a bit scarred, and a bit anti-establishment. While his work may look spontaneous, every detail is carefully planned, resulting in an image with attention paid to every aspect from the lighting to the outfit.
- Didocentrico. Self-published/Blurb, 2010.
- The Personal Trainer 3. Edition of 200 copies.
- The Personal Trainer 4. Edition of 200 copies.
- "『カモナマイハウス!』Ginza No. 207 - ギンザ (GINZA) マガジンワールド". マガジンワールド. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- [dead link]
- "Dido Fontana". TISSUE Magazine. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- NERO MAGAZINE. "NERO MAGAZINE » Gervasuti Foundation’s program for the 55th Venice Biennal". Neromagazine.it. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- "Exhibition: The Art of Murder - Minneapolis Institute of Arts". New.artsmia.org. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- "Biography - DIDO FONTANA". Didofontana.com. Retrieved 16 December 2014.