From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up die in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Die usually refers to the cessation of life.
Die may also refer to:
- One of a set of dice, small throwable objects with multiple resting positions, used for generating random numbers
- Die (manufacturing), a material-shaping device
- Die casting, a material-shaping process
- Die (integrated circuit), a rectangular piece of a semiconductor wafer
- Tap and die, cutting tools used to create screw threads in solid substances
- Sort (typesetting), a cast die for printing
- Die, Drôme, a town in France, best known for its Clairette de Die
- DIE, German Development Institute
- DiE, pedagogical method Drama in Education
- Die (musician), Japanese musician, guitarist of the band Dir en grey
- Die!, the seventh studio album by rapper Necro.
- DJ Die, British DJ and musician with Reprazent
- D.I.E., a Hong Kong TVB show
- DIES, the name of the solo project of Josh Dies, lead singer of Showbread
- Duplication is evil, programming motto
- dié (disambiguation)
- Dai (disambiguation)
- Di (disambiguation)
- Tool and die, the occupation of making dies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.