From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dieback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dieback may refer to a number of plant problems and diseases including:
- Forest dieback caused by acid rain, heavy metal pollution, or imported pathogens
- The death of regions of a plant or similar organism caused by physical damage, such as from pruning
- Those caused by the genus Eutypa, such as Eutypa dieback
- Those caused by the genus Phytophthora, such as Phytophthora cinnamomi dieback
- Those caused by the genus Seiridium, such as Seiridium cardinale dieback or cypress canker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dieback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.