Diet of Speyer
Diet of Speyer or Diet of Spires refers to any of the sessions of the imperial diets of the Holy Roman Empire, of which 50 took place between 838 and 1570 in the city of Speyer (Spires), now in Germany. The most famous sessions occurred in 1526 and 1529.
- The Diet of Speyer (1526) (Speyer I)
- The Diet of Speyer (1529) (Speyer II)
- The Diet of Speyer (1542)
- The Diet of Speyer (1544)
- The Diet of Speyer (1570)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diet of Speyer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.