||This biographical article is written like a résumé. (September 2009)|
Higher education in Business and Trade followed by a 2-year apprenticeship in a bank in Paderborn. Later he enters military service and a 2-year apprenticeship as painter and varnisher in Bonn and Bad Godesberg, 1985 he receives his master craftsman diploma in Bielefeld.
Additional qualifications: Restorer and publicly affiant appraiser of the painter and varnisher HwK.
In 1985 he starts working in the family business and in 1990 he takes over and restructures the business to create Ahle GmbH Paderborn.
Dietmar Ahle gained his popularity through his commitment to social work and numerous awards in the most diverse industries. Since 2004 he is member of the Rotary Club.
- 2003: “Fünf Schleifen“ for outstanding customer orientation and fascination
- 2003: Product of the month in Paderborn (HNF fashion show – art and craft),
- 2004: Initiative freedom and responsibility; with the project „Farbenkult - Kunst am Bau - Graffiti als Kunstform “in co-operation with the designer and artist Oliver Kray from Berlin, awarded by the former president of the Bundesrat Matthias Platzeck
- 2004: silver award for employee development
- 2004: award for the most IT-training friendly handicraft business in NRW
- 2006: 1st prize for a facade competition in Paderborn in co-operation with Oliver Kray,
- 2005: award for best apprenticeship enterprise 2005
- 2005: Marketing prize awarded by the German Handicraft association