From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up digging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Digging may refer to:
- A form of excavation
- Cave digging
- Clam digging
- Double digging, gardening technique
- Dump digging
- Gold digging
- Gum digging
- Historical digging
- Privy digging
- Well digging
- "Digging", a poem by Seamus Heaney
- All pages beginning with "Digging"
- All pages with titles containing "Digging"
- Digging bar
- Digging fork, in gardening
- Digging stick
- Digging tool: pickaxe, spade, shovel, and other hand tools
- "Digging for Gold", a polk funk song by Mutiny
- Digging for the Truth, a History Channel documentary television series
- "Digging in the Dirt", a song by Peter Gabriel
- Digging to America, a 2006 novel by Anne Tyler
- Digging to China, a 1998 film
- Digging frog (disambiguation), a type of frog
- Digging wasp, a type of wasp
- Dig (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Digging.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.